Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
Morozov presents...

From the Mecca of Professional Wrestling, Madison Square Garden

World War 4

The Final Stand
The leaders of the two biggest factions in Wrestling collide. For the winner, golden global supremacy in the form of the World Heavyweight Championship, while the loser must disband their troops, never to align again.

"Prince" Fergal Devitt of the Bullet Club vs "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan (c) of the nWo with Eric Bischoff

The Showstopper and the It Factor
The greatest in ring performer to ever grace the squared circle takes one more dance against the leader of the generation he mentored.

"The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels vs "Glorious" Bobby Roode

The Skirmish At Square Garden
The first lieutenants set the stage for the looming final collision in a dogfight for the World Tag Team Championship.

"The Outsiders" Scott Hall and Kevin Nash vs "The Young Bucks" Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson of the Bullet Club (c)

Extreme Makeover: New York Edition
Insanity and vanity clash with the winner claiming not only the Woman's Championship, but also treating the loser to a new makeover. Michelle goes goth, or Daphne turns blonde bombshell.

"The Scream Queen" Daphne vs Michelle McCool (c)

An Empire Rebuilt
A divided nation comes to a head as JBL looks to end the Rusev Day festivities of the Bulgarian United States Champion.

John "Bradshaw" Layfield vs Rusev (c) with Lana

No Man's Land
The King of the Goths enters the Monsters lair, a no-door, barbed wire woven steel cage. The only way to win is to escape.

"The Monster" Abyss with "Father" James Mitchell vs Jimmy "****ing" Havoc

Triple Threat Tag Team Turmoil
Brutality, technicality, athleticism, pedigree, size, strength explode in a triple tag spectacular.

"The World's Greatest Tag Team" Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas vs "The Guerrillas of Destiny" Tama Tonga and Tanga Loa of the Bullet Club with "King" Haku vs "The Hart Dynasty" Tyson Kidd and Davey Boy Smith Jr with Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart

Pain In The Pacific
This violent, brutal feud finally reaches its apex in the squared circle theatre.

Chris Hero vs "The Samoan Bulldozer" Umaga

Ultimate X World Cup
With the X Division World Cup trophy suspended above the ring, ten athletes from ten nations will test themselves to be the one to pull the trophy free and bring glory to their country.

Psicosis - Mexico
Homicide - USA
Sonjay Dutt - India
Teddy Hart - Canada
Justin Gabriel - South Africa
Zema Ion - Philippines
Yoshi Tatsu - Japan
Ophidian - Egypt
Mark Andrews - Wales
Travis Banks - New Zealand

Front line Conflict
The Bullet Club and nWo unleash some of their biggest artillery in classic tag team action.

Buff "the Stuff" Bagwell and Masahiro Chono of the nWo vs "The Underboss" Bad Luck Fale and Chase Owens of the Bullet Club.

The Colonies Fight Back
The emergent New Zealander takes on one of the great technical, and great British, wrestlers for the European Championship, fought under "Pure Wrestling Rules"

"Switchblade" Jay White" vs Nigel Mcguinness (c)

Cruiserweight Chaos
The War reaches all corners and all divisions with the Cruiserweight Championship on the line.

"The Tokyo Pimp" Yujiro Takahashi of the Bullet Club vs Syxx (c) of the nWo

vs

Live in the Now

I did not draft a stadium, so taking place in my own imagination, with Stevie Richards doing all the commentary...

MAIN EVENT

THERE MUST BE A WINNER

Rowdy before rowdy was cool meets middle aged and crazy in a match with no rules, no holds barred, and two men who will not surrender

"Rowdy" Roddy Piper vs. Terry Funk

CO-MAIN EVENT

IT'S TIME

Wrestling supremacy meets brawling brutality, as our Olympic hero takes on the Mastodon in a battle to determine which style is best!

Kurt Angle vs. Vader

FATAL FOUR WAY

Four of the best junior heavyweights in history square off in this one time event, with 17 IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Championships between them!

Jushin "Thunder" Liger vs. Hiromu "Time Bomb" Takahashi vs. Low-Ki vs. "The Juice" Juventud Guerrera

Grudge Match

Imagine this with Shane Douglas in the place of Ole Anderson, and there you have it! Magnum TA was attacked by Shane Douglas and Arn Anderson on the behalf of one Tommaso Ciampa, who will stop at nothing to be rid of the 80's version of Johnny Gargano! Magnum TA seeks his revenge in this bout, which will no doubt be a classic!

Tommaso Ciampa vs. Magnum TA

WOMEN'S CLASSIC

Japan's best female wrestling export collides with a blast from the past, someone with a history of throwing titles into garbage cans, in this one time only event!

Madusa vs. Asuka

Tag Team Battle

With a card that takes place in someone's imagination, you never know what they'll think up! In this contest, we have one made up yet entirely matching tag team, taking on Beautiful Bobby and Sweet Stan, the Midnight Express!

The Midnight Express (w/Jim Cornette) vs. "The Enforcer" Arn Anderson and "The Franchise" Shane Douglas

Tag Team Match

Booking entirely for myself, we have a bout between two tag teams who were both best in Japan. First, we have Doug Furnas and Phil Lafon/Dan Kroffat, who had one of the greatest tag matches ever way back in 1992. Second, we have a more modern team, two wrestlers who I strongly believe should be pushed as singles acts, yet they are not. From Los Ingobernables de Japan, we have Evil and Sanada!

Doug Furnas and Dan Kroffat vs. Evil & Sanada

Triple Threat Match

Once again, we have something taking place in the mind of an NJPW fan! It's two of the most hard hitting wrestlers, Hirooki Goto and Tomoaki Honma, joined by another follower of strong style, someone yet to make their debut in NJPW, Walter!

Walter vs. Tomoaki Honma vs. Hirooki Goto​

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Boy i thought last round of votes was tough... i gave morozov the slight edge due to creativity.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It might be because of how bad Roode has been since being called up, but I feel it’s under utilizing HBK. It’s definitely a risk but that doesn’t mean it’s not a good idea because it is.

For LITN, I think the real main event is Angle vs. Vader. Madusa vs. Asuka is very interesting too.

Reactions: M.C.G. 31

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Another one I took long to vote on but ultimately went with LITN after flip flopping back and forth. Once again its what card I would want to go see if both events were held the same night and I really think Vader vs. Angle sealed it for me along with the fatal four way and tag team battle. I liked the creativity of the Shane Douglas tag team.

Morozov has great talent and great star power on his card, but it came down to my personal opinion of not being a huge Rude fan and not being a huge Finn fan either. Abyss I have always been meh on too. If you are fans of those guys though, which I knew plenty of people are then your card is pretty damn stacked. Despite my own biases I still think I voted for your card last round though and could definitely see you going all the way with the creative setup you have going on. I think with your roster though I would have shuffled the matchups a bit.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
This is the one match up that I thought was going to be close, so I'm a little surprised. Morozov has a strong concept but I prefer Live in the Now's wrestlers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad