• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Demidov.

Kaprizov insurance.

If Kaprizov stays, then all of a sudden we've got a Kaprizov/Yurov/Demidov possibility going.

Wish he was a righty though.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Went with Levshunov because I think he’s going to be a difference maker on defense. Him and Faber anchoring the right side of the top 4 for the next 5-10 years would be wonderful.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Went Demidov, but could easily have gone Levshunov. I simply don't have a strong feel between those two, or even Catton, Lindstrom, Dickinson, or Silayev.

saywut

Jun 11, 2009
If Catton was getting top-5 in lists I give credibility I'd have voted for him, but seeing him outside/near 10 means I'm probably overvaluing him. Went with Levshunov.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Curious why people like Demidov more than Eiserman
I'm a little scared off by some of the things coming out lately, the one-dimensional stuff and lazy stuff. But I have him at #6 so not too scared off.

Demidov's MHL numbers are Kucherov-esque.

Last edited:

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
I think just highlight and stat watching and reading scouting reports id have Demidov , Eiserman and Catton all ranked similarly. But we have a little bit of a high end Russian player thing going and what the hell. Let’s keep it rolling

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Silayev. He’s only 17 and already a difference maker in the 2nd best league in the world. If he’s Pronger or Chara, then this is a franchise changer. He’s got more wheels than Ristolainen and more snarl than Owen Power, so I like his floor the more I learn about him

Circulartheory

Apr 22, 2006
Hong Kong
You basically got like 5 names that I wouldn't be surprised to be rotated around. Levshunov, Silayev, Demidov, Eiserman, Lindstrom, and certain extent Dickinson, Catton, Helenius. With that said, I think this year is going to be fairly weak. Alot of these top 5 names come with some clear flaws.

Which is why I'm going Silayev #2. He may not have the offensive upside as the other options but he plays a very strong pro game currently in the KHL, skates very well and not just for his size, and where do you find mobile, skilled and calm 6-7 dmen that can also play the skill game? He'll play against top forwards and still produce 40-50pts just because of how many minutes he will play.

The other prospects have much higher risk and if I'm picking at #2 and I'm certain to get a top pairing 6-7 shutdown dman that already plays a pro game, I'm snagging him.

Imagine - Faber/Brodin and then the shutdown 6-3/6-7 wall of Middleton/Silayev.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cádiz vs Mallorca