11. Cam Barker
13. Alexander Semin
14. Braydon Coburn
16. Jack Johnson
19. Ryan Getzlaf
20. Andrei Kostitsyn
23. Corey Perry
24. Benoit Pouilot
25. Alexander Perezhogin (only because he just got sent back down)
26. Patrick O'Sullivan
28. Eric Fehr
29. Robbie Schremp
33. Lauri Tukonen
35. Anton Babchuk (he won't be on the 2006 summer list)
36. Bobby Ryan
38. Anze Kopitar
48. Shea Weber
49. Al Montoya
50. Shawn Belle

I can see the following still be on due to injuries:
3. Kari Lehtonen
31. Gilbert Brule
32. Niklas Kronwall
43. Andrew Ladd
46. Petteri Nokelainen

That's half the list that should be considered graduated to the NHL. Belle should be *way* off this list (if he's on, it should be at 50 - no higher), and guys on the injured list shouldn't get a huge jump up just because they were hurt.

I'd mention which of the Blues prospects I think should be on the list and where, but I'm going to trust the committee deciding the rankings. They'll have enough fun trying to fill out half a list.

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
HABS-65 said:
Mezsaros ( not sure about his name ) should be on the list !
Meszaros has been with Ottawa the whole year. As of right now he's played 37 games and is 3-14-17. If you're going to include him, then everyone I didn't mention has to go back on the list - yes, that includes Crosby, Ovechkin, and so on.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Irish Blues said:
Meszaros has been with Ottawa the whole year. As of right now he's played 37 games and is 3-14-17. If you're going to include him, then everyone I didn't mention has to go back on the list - yes, that includes Crosby, Ovechkin, and so on.

The system is fine in my book and a good balance as is. The only ones who could complain would be for selfish reasons, ie, my guy just missed the cut off by a couple of games played sort of thing. In the end it is just a list, a nice tool, but people get insulted too easily. Your favorite guy will be what he is, believe it or not, whether he makes this arbitrary list or not. Hell, leave Malkin off. May make me chuckle, but would not make me less excited. As for my Pens this mass transfer of talent to the big team this year should decimate our HF rankings. I will get over it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad