Fantasy: HF Sharks Fantasy Basketball

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Would anyone be interested in a Yahoo Sports fantasy basketball league? I want one where people will actually change their team. You don't need to be overly experienced just know the sport. If interested, please post here. I would like to have an 8-10 team league. If there is enough players, we can make another league.

If there is another thread for this, could someone let me know?

Last edited:

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I run the baseball, football and first division hockey leagues on here. To my knowledge, there has not been a fantasy basketball league for about three or four years (I remember doing one with people from here, but I did not run the league).

I hardly follow the NBA, but fantasy NBA is probably my best sport. I'll set it up if you want me to, or you could if you want. I'll do it.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I run the baseball, football and first division hockey leagues on here. To my knowledge, there has not been a fantasy basketball league for about three or four years (I remember doing one with people from here, but I did not run the league).

I hardly follow the NBA, but fantasy NBA is probably my best sport. I'll set it up if you want me to, or you could if you want. I'll do it.

I don't mind setting it up. I run 1 other league, but I use it as my 4 team league so that I can get all of my favorite players!

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I've never done fantasy basketball before so if we are really serious about doing a league I will join. I'm already doing 2 fantasy football leagues and maybe 2 fantasy hockey leagues. Fantasy Basketball might be fun.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
How many spots does a team have? Is the NBA just that limited?

I don't know how many spots the standard Yahoo league has, but it's somewhere between 12 and 14. Most leagues are 12 teams, so that's 144-168 players owned. Considering that most there are only 240 minutes per team to go around, and a lot of players play most of the game, there aren't a lot of fantasy relevant players. I personally find fantasy NBA pretty boring because of that, but I still do it even though I really don't follow the NBA at all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad