Fantasy: HF Sharks Fantasy Baseball 2015

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
2 players pretty much shut down for the rest of the year and my best player is likely gonna lose games due to rainouts. Already going so well for me.

Mar 12, 2008
SF Bay Area
I cant believe I am still in this thing!! Although, I have not come close to beating my opponent all season...

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
up 13-1. Will it last or is my team giving me false hope again?

It will probably last. You have a pretty good team

I was looki and Blackholesun's team and holy moly he got everyone of the Cubs who became the best players in baseball this year. How did we allow that to happen. :sarcasm:

Mar 12, 2008
SF Bay Area
It will probably last. You have a pretty good team

I was looki and Blackholesun's team and holy moly he got everyone of the Cubs who became the best players in baseball this year. How did we allow that to happen. :sarcasm:

Yet I am doing my darndest to take him down. Here's to hoping my lead stays through Sunday Night Baseball...

TF97

Jul 4, 2010
Halifax, NS
I have Dickey, Gallardo, Kazmir, and Syndergaard going tonight. Maybe my team could make a comeback after all.

Mar 12, 2008
SF Bay Area
UGH! I left some really important points on the bench last night all three bench players contributed heavily and I made the wrong moves. Hopefully, today is a better day. And Huddy has a good day in Oakland...

TF97

Jul 4, 2010
Halifax, NS
Well, my team of misfits finished 5th. Not bad considering the injuries I had to deal with, as well as the fact that my team was auto drafted and Cliff Lee was my best pitcher to start the year :laugh:

Eid Ma Clack Shaw

Jul 5, 2007
San Jose, CA
UGH! I left some really important points on the bench last night all three bench players contributed heavily and I made the wrong moves. Hopefully, today is a better day. And Huddy has a good day in Oakland...

Good matchup! Even though the score says 11-3. It was much closer than that. I'm pretty sure Nolan Arenado's monster weekend is the only reason I won.

Bizz06 is going to be a hell of a final opponent. Lost both of my matchups against him so far. And that's after only losing 5 matchups all season.

Mar 12, 2008
SF Bay Area
Congrats you two. Yeah we had a pretty tight match and it could have gone either way but you pulled it out on Sunday.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
The last few weeks were awful for me. It's almost like the us vs Finland game in the Olympics. You lose out on playing for the championship, might as well just end the season now and go home.

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
Epic choke job by my team this weekend. No way I'm gonna catch up now.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Thanks for the season all. It was fun, even though my team failed down the stretch. Always enjoy doing Fantasy Baseball, even though it's probably my least favorite of the fantasy sports. It's a "every day look at your roster before 4:00 PM and make sure the players that are playing are in your line up" grind, while Football is only 3 days a week and Hockey you can just swap inactives with a click of a button. Still, I enjoy it a lot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad