Fantasy: HF Sharks 2015-16 Fantasy Hockey Sign Up (registration closed)

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
Best Coast
Hey sent you a message op, but yeh would like to play again!

I've played 3 seasons division 2, last year was the first time out the playoffs.
Would like to stay there if possible

Thanks for managing this and the football league btw

glasgow26

Jul 17, 2007
San Francisco
I'd like to sign up. Been playing for 6 years, played in Division 3 last year, and I think I finished somewhere in the middle of the pack. I'd be comfortable playing in any of the divisions, so wherever there's room.

BrokenParachute

Apr 29, 2010
Arizona
Hey I'd like to play this year.

I've played fantasy for 5 years, but never with HF. Division 3 would probably be best for me but 2 or 4 would be fine as well.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Just curious, when are we going to get into the leagues and start preparing for the drafts. Now that we're in September, we're a month and 4 days away from the season starting.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Also, new for this year...

There will be an IR+ spot to go along with 2 IR spots. An IR+ spot allows you to put a player that is designated on Yahoo is injured but not on real life IR.

Kcoyote3

Half-wall Hockey - link below!
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2012
www.half-wallhockey.com
I had it my other league last year. It's pretty convenient especially when you're dealling with guys who are "day to day" for like 3 weeks.

I swear Pavel Datsyuk took up a roster spot the entire year last year because of that. Then of course he'd play amazing when he was in, then be out for another week.

SactoShark

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
May 1, 2009
Sacramento
I'd be good with playing two teams in two different divisions. I usually play in multiple leagues anyway, so I may as well kill everybody here in both divisions. :naughty:

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
I'd be good with playing two teams in two different divisions. I usually play in multiple leagues anyway, so I may as well kill everybody here in both divisions. :naughty:

Oh yea, you could do that too. Put some guys in multiple leagues if people are okay with that.

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
Best Coast
Me either.. Or 3 more people for 3 division - 14 teams ?

I'm actually really on board with that idea

I don't like the idea of 10 team leagues either.
Could probably get a few more spots if the title was edited with a note that there's 3 open spots/9 open spots, ect

Also could post a note on the fantasy board and it'd probably fill up

Vaasa

Aug 23, 2006
Sacramento, CA
Or make them all 10 team leagues and find just one more team overall...

I would rather have fewer leagues with more teams. You really need about 15 teams to make there any point to drafting. If it's 10-team leagues, everyone has top-line players for at least half their team and then it's just up to luck. No real skill involved.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad