With the first overall pick the Sens are proud to select

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Lets do a poll to see what the general desire is for the top 5 of this years draft.

hi-res-172812696-commissioner-gary-bettman-speaks-at-the-podium-during_crop_north.jpg

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Wow finally Sens get a Top-5 pick, I wasn’t even a Sens fan last time they had one; some weren’t even born

Let’s make the most of it

Note : let’s do a top-10 in case Sens go overboard

But basically chances are very good we get one of Dahlin, Schvenikov, Zadina, Tkachuk or Boqvist; that’s sweet

Emerica

May 29, 2010
1. Dahlen
2. Svechnikov
3. Zadina
4. Dobson
5. Wahlstrom
I was going to post my top 5 but we strangely have the same with the only difference being Wahlstrom at 3 and Zadina at 5 for me. If we end up with anyone on this list I am a happy man.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Assuming we miss out on dahlin I'll be very happy with wahlstrom

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
1st overall is pretty much a given.
I reserve the right to change my mind on this :laugh:
1. Dahlen
2. Svechnikov
3. Zadina
4. Wahlstrom
5. Dobson

I can decide on the top 3 pretty easily ... 4,5,6,7 Wahlstrom, Dobson, Boqvist, Tkachuk is tougher ... I am pretty sure I like Wahlstrom, Dobson and Boqvist over Tkachuk. I see a lot of upside in Boqvist but I think Dobson is a safer pick. Could the Sens hit it out of the park again with a slightly undersized Swedish defenseman?

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
A playmaking Center would be nice but the best of those are Lundestrom and Hayton who are well down the list of top prospects.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
1st overall is pretty much a given.
I reserve the right to change my mind on this :laugh:
1. Dahlen
2. Svechnikov
3. Zadina
4. Wahlstrom
5. Dobson

I can decide on the top 3 pretty easily ... 4,5,6,7 Wahlstrom, Dobson, Boqvist, Tkachuk is tougher ... I am pretty sure I like Wahlstrom, Dobson and Boqvist over Tkachuk. I see a lot of upside in Boqvist but I think Dobson is a safer pick. Could the Sens hit it out of the park again with a slightly undersized Swedish defenseman?

Agreed; however I will be very disappointed if they have the option to take one of the top 3 and choose someone else.

Reactions: Mika Hoffmanijad

Spartachat

Aug 2, 2016
Ottawa
It will be interesting to see if the Sens take Svechnikov if they pick 2nd. We haven't had any Russians on the roster for quite some time.

Samboni

Jan 26, 2014
I think the bigger question is what pick will the Sens end up with? My guess is 5th because they are the Charlie Brown team of the NHL, so they will pick Dobson.

If they pick 5th, I think that they might trade back to acquire a second round pick.

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
I think the bigger question is what pick will the Sens end up with? My guess is 5th because they are the Charlie Brown team of the NHL, so they will pick Dobson.

If they pick 5th, I think that they might trade back to acquire a second round pick.

If they end up selecting in the 5th spot, they use it.

If they don't use it, they complete the Duchene trade, and send it Colorado.

Reactions: Bileur
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad