HF Pens 2021-2022: Too Fast Too ColePens (2.0)

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Not sure if @BHD wanted to create this thread, but I figured I would now that people are going to notice. A couple days ago BHD approached me, wondering if I would be interested in helping moderate you bunch of wan-fine hockey fans. ;) I humbly accepted, it also means I have to stop calling you guys names, except @Honour Over Glory, you know what you are. For those that dont know me, I am born and raised in Calgary, been a Penguins fan for over 25 years, #66 was and is the best to play the game and I follow the Flames as well.

Id also like to take the time to thank @ColePens one more time for all his hard work. I dont plan on trying to fill his shoes, because I know I cant. But heres to another upcoming Penguins hockey season, hopefully its a good one filled with lots of games and lots of laughs. :cheers:

hheqEA.gif

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Oh look at this sexy mod!! LET'S GET 'EM!! :laugh:

Honestly you have been such a tremendous part of this community, this is the most natural evolution. I thank you for serving this board because this community is only as strong as well all make it. The vets laid the ground work. I tried to keep it paved. Scan/BHD/you/MANY others have continued that road forward.

This is the best damn site. This is the best damn board.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Wait, were you a candidate?

If so, I guess @Zirakzigil was the best of the worst we had to offer. I wouldn't want it any other way...:naughty:

I'd legit just take off if one of those Ryder or solidzitcream or Pixiesgurgledsons became a mod.

With Z...

giphy.gif
Bahahahaha!

Maybe he meant thanks for taking it to spare everyone from a worse fate?

And thank you I think? Complements are always welcome, no matter what the sort.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Don't hold it against me that I voted for Kirk. I am always for an insurgency. ;)

Congrats and I am sure that you will do a great job. We have a great group of moderators.

Annnnd just like that, my first person to ban. :sarcasm:

Hold the f***ing phone.

There was a poll for this?

All good, we still got a good mod out of it.

Yeah, you missed it. My vote was for you, for the lols. I was told that showed poor judgement and standards. Not sure if that helped or hindered my promotion. :dunno:

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Annnnd just like that, my first person to ban. :sarcasm:

Yeah, you missed it. My vote was for you, for the lols. I was told that showed poor judgement and standards. Not sure if that helped or hindered my promotion. :dunno:

Makes you #1 in my books, those other :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: can bugger off for all I care.

Reactions: Zirakzigil

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Wait, were you a candidate?

If so, I guess @Zirakzigil was the best of the worst we had to offer. I wouldn't want it any other way...:naughty:

I'd legit just take off if one of those Ryder or solidzitcream or Pixiesgurgledsons became a mod.

With Z...

giphy.gif

Ha...ha.

I have no issue with @Zirakzigil taking the Mod spot, upstanding and fun poster. Most of all, it wasn't me, or that's just not for me.
I guess I could have been more gracious.

Bahahahaha!

Maybe he meant thanks for taking it to spare everyone from a worse fate?

And thank you I think? Complements are always welcome, no matter what the sort.

Just taking the Mod position is a responsibility, I don't really want to be the Bad Cop:wedgie:, but most of all, I come here for fun, and I feel that part of it would make me not want to be here. Like actual work. Was there a poll? Knew nothing of it.

So yes, "thank you!" for being so kind to be a Mod, @Zirakzigil.:clap:

I'll do my best to be a good little minion....:crossfing

Reactions: Zirakzigil

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Ha...ha.

I have no issue with @Zirakzigil taking the Mod spot, upstanding and fun poster. Most of all, it wasn't me, or that's just not for me.
I guess I could have been more gracious.

Just taking the Mod position is a responsibility, I don't really want to be the Bad Cop:wedgie:, but most of all, I come here for fun, and I feel that part of it would make me not want to be here. Like actual work. Was there a poll? Knew nothing of it.

So yes, "thank you!" for being so kind to be a Mod, @Zirakzigil.:clap:

I'll do my best to be a good little minion....:crossfing

Haha thanks. I don’t mind helping out. Most of the time people seem to behave, or so it seems. Just keep up the good gif work :nod:

I'm a :eek::eek::eek::eek:, but I mostly just ignore the annoying :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: now so I stay out of trouble.

Well now if those annoying posters cross the line:

paddling.gif

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Prove your worth by infracting Cole! :laugh: :naughty: Two posters enter, one poster leaves!

Are you suggesting a "fight club" mentality?
Is this in some form trying to draw @ColePens back into the fire?

I suggest @ColePens vs @HandshakeLine for the right to get @Zirakzigil .

Rules? There are no rules. Other than you cannot speak of this outside the Pens subforum.

At the ready...Go!!!!

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad