OT: HF-NYR Fantasy Keeper League 2.0 - The Revival (Sign up, Choose Teams)

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
What's the story with this? When is the season supposed to start? We don't have all the teams in the roster thread yet.

Yeah I know I am guilty. Every time I sit-down to do it something comes up. I will do it Saturday when I work my 2nd job at the country club since there is supposed to be light snow which means it will be a ghost town.

Oh and...

:sabres are here.

EpicDing

which is why I included the question mark earlier
Oct 2, 2011
Hartford
Anyone looking for how to find their current draft picks is to go to the 2013 NHL Draft wikipedia page and ctrl+F their team.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
I really can't get to it at the moment. It would be dandy if someone else could compare the player list in the first post and the people who posted in the roster thread

Original Blue

Anaheim Ducks GM
Jul 31, 2011
New York
I'm going to finish up my roster this afternoon. I only need to make a few changes in cap structure to what is already posted in the thread.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
I'm baaaaaaacccccckkkkkkkk.... :D

Ladies and Gentlemen (well let's face it its a dude fest in here) I'm back and ready to go! I'm sorry again for disappearing the last game. Once the lockout was on work caught up to me, and I didn't have the will to get this thing up and going again.

Since this game didn't really get off to much of a start, I talked to MDZ and he agreed to hand over the reigns to yours truly. To ensure that I don't drive myself crazy I am going to have 2 deputy commissioners. They will help one (and more importantly one will be doing al, the simming for me). The last game ran pretty smoothly under my watch so if I can get people to help me out this time things hold hopefully run smoother.

This game is going to start clean, with new owners/teams. The new thread will be going up, don't post in it, just read the rules again to refresh your memory.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Haha judging from the fact that my inbox has exploded you guys have must have really missed me lol.

Everything you'll need to know will be located here: Click Me

Mods if you can unsticky this thread and replace it with the new one to avoid confusion. Thank you!

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
Welcome back RKY! Nils did/will do a great job, but glad to see an experienced vet back in the

game and getting this going in full swing again. When running like a well-oiled machine, this

game is one of the most fun things I've ever been a part of.

EpicDing

which is why I included the question mark earlier
Oct 2, 2011
Hartford
If we had a team in this league, will we be guaranteed one in the new one? Because what little we did of this was fun.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
If we had a team in this league, will we be guaranteed one in the new one? Because what little we did of this was fun.

I can't guarantee anything, but I'll make sure to let RKY know that you should 100% have a spot.

Be sure to send him your team list

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad