OT: HF Meet-Up?

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
I am making my annual visit to the Steel City later this month. If any of the locals wish to get together for a bitch and moan, along with some beer and nachos then lets do it!

I arrive on the 21st and already have a few things booked, like hockey games :laugh: but looking at my schedule I am free:

Tuesday 21st - after lunchtime (providing my flight is not delayed)
Wednesday 22nd - beers before the Canucks game??
Thursday 23rd - Thanksgiving (I'm trying to volunteer that day but no takers yet)
Friday 24th - Going to the Pitt football game (time TBA) but pretty much free all day, Pens v Bruins is @13.00
Saturday 25th - Going to the Cathedral of Learning this morning as I never got around to it last time. Free after that until game time against Tampa
Sunday 26th - May be free in the evening if I can't find a cheap ticket for the Steelers game.
Monday 27th - Going to the Heinz Sports Museum today, beer before the Flyers game?
Tuesday 28th - Flying home at 20.00, no plans yet.

No pressure but it would be nice to put a face to an avatar and username, I will even buy you a beer, Jager shots extra!

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
That's a pretty intense schedule. I hope you have a great time while you are here.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
I still want to catch a Pens Flyers game in Pittsburgh. Enjoy.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
Across from the arena?

I went to a bar last time that I'm not 100% is that place. You had to go upstairs. When you got to the top the bar was there in front of you.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
Of course, if people can't make it there I'm open to meeting at other times. Doesn't just have to be once.

Remember, there is a free beer waiting :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad