HF Keeper Pool

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Looking for up to 4 new players in the keeper pool!

This year we are going with a 35 player roster and a $105M salary cap.

6th YEAR!

JOIN NOW!

PM me or reply to the thread.

Trades are open now including draft picks.

The Draft is October 1-2-3 with preset time slots so its easy. (4 Round draft as its a keeper pool).

Last edited:
Reactions: hi and hidek91

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
:isles were open but the went fast.

Columbus still open and I am anticipating at least 2 more teams opening up. Will give the current players a bit more time to confirm their playing status for this year.

Reactions: hockeynorth

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I appreciate it but don't have the time for a full time thing like this

It is not a full time gig, you basically set your roster up in the off season with trades and a short draft, make a few trades but no need to set your rosters as its auto set to the top scorers by position automatically.

Very little time involved!!

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
:ducks :kings :cbj

are open! You can relocate the team to an NHL city of your choice if you want so long as it isn't already taken.

Reactions: hi

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
I appreciate it but don't have the time for a full time thing like this

Yea like @5 Mins 4 Ftg said it's not a big commitment league. You don't have to set your roster every day or week or anything like that. Players accumulate points based on how many goals/assists/etc they score during games and the fantasy site automatically sorts your highest scoring players and only the top 12 forwards count towards your total etc

It's basically just a draft every off-season plus 4 waiver wire pick-ups and any trade talks you want to engage in. Other than that your responsibilities as GM are pretty much nothing.

Dr John Carlson

Dec 21, 2011
Nova Scotia
Yeah the whole reason I like this one is specifically because I don't have to really do anything. I just draft a team, maybe make a trade, and drop guys that suck. ESPN leagues where I have to set lineups everyday almost always come down to whoever has the time to update every day, rather than whoever's built the best team.

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
Wait--you get to redraft the teams? So if I were to join, it would be a team that I drafted?

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Wait--you get to redraft the teams? So if I were to join, it would be a team that I drafted?

Its an existing team you take over but we have a 4 round entry draft each season. Plus you drop, trade and sign players mostly in the off season and early season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad