OT: HF Jets March Madness

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO
Brutal first day for me. :laugh:

The only saving grace is that my final four and seven of my elite eight are still intact.

winterpeg

Sharp Dressed Man
Feb 20, 2013
Winnipeg
Harvard beating New Mexico really surprised me and killed a large portion of my bracket.

I got hurt by that one too. I think I've only had my wrong ones go two rounds deep though. My top 8 are all still in.

I ignored this thread at first, 'cause I forgot I put a team in, because, well, it's basketball. :P

BUT While I am one point out of the tie for first, I am also leading the bracket in "possible points" by one point. I picked a couple first round upsets just for the lulz. I think I actually got one of them, but a couple more failed. Also picked South Dakota because some of the girls on their track team are so cute... :amazed: :innocent:

Didn't work though. :laugh: Thought It'd be worth a shot.

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
I got hurt by that one too. I think I've only had my wrong ones go two rounds deep though. My top 8 are all still in.

I ignored this thread at first, 'cause I forgot I put a team in, because, well, it's basketball. :P

BUT While I am one point out of the tie for first, I am also leading the bracket in "possible points" by one point. I picked a couple first round upsets just for the lulz. I think I actually got one of them, but a couple more failed. Also picked South Dakota because some of the girls on their track team are so cute... :amazed: :innocent:

Didn't work though. :laugh: Thought It'd be worth a shot.

Haha, I picked a ton of upsets last year when we did this. Didn't make that mistake again. :P

OmarComin

Jan 8, 2012
I quickly set up a yahoo account for this and forgot my yahooID. :shakehead haha. Now I can't log in or even see our group of brackets! I should have known I could never win the internet. Can anyone let me know how far behind I am?!

Diatidialga

Sep 13, 2011
Winnipeg
I quickly set up a yahoo account for this and forgot my yahooID. :shakehead haha. Now I can't log in or even see our group of brackets! I should have known I could never win the internet. Can anyone let me know how far behind I am?!

Should have used your google account :laugh:

Don't know your bracket name, but i'm winning :naughty:

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg

lO1zMov.png

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
So who won? And did any of you peg the Cards as the winner?

(and man, was this basketball thread buried on a hockey board, LOL)

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
1 drew77
2 Chezcat's Crazy Bracket
3 OmarComin
4 Nabby Boy Remix
5 Hank Chinaski
6 Out Of Your Sweech
7 We Gonna Shock Da Wurld
8 bigplay41
9 Holden Caulfield
10 The Names you can't lose with
11 Winterpeg Whippers
12 Hammer's Slammers
13 TomServoMST3KHFjets
13 BogosDaMan

I'm pretty sure the higher the number the better, right?

winterpeg

Sharp Dressed Man
Feb 20, 2013
Winnipeg
1 drew77
2 Chezcat's Crazy Bracket
3 OmarComin
4 Nabby Boy Remix
5 Hank Chinaski
6 Out Of Your Sweech
7 We Gonna Shock Da Wurld
8 bigplay41
9 Holden Caulfield
10 The Names you can't lose with
11 Winterpeg Whippers
12 Hammer's Slammers

13 TomServoMST3KHFjets
13 BogosDaMan

I'm pretty sure the higher the number the better, right?

I think you're absolutely correct... :naughty:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad