HF Hockey League - Season 2 - DAL COL PHX EDM Available to Active GMs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Souray44

Jan 26, 2004
Mtl
Dallas (CPU) scored 5 goals on 9 shots against me. :laugh:

The game before, I was winning 5-0 vs CPU and they came back with 4 goals on 6 or 7 shots to make it a game in the 3rd. :laugh:

Silly CPU.

Drives me nuts as well. I always dominate zone time and shots and get my ass whooped. Get a win 1 outta 4 it seems against the CPU.

HandsOfHelminen

Feb 8, 2013
FIN
Ottawa_Senatorss.png

is online from now on for at least couple of hours. Feels free to make contact, let's get this going.

TheRookie

Dec 30, 2006
Hey Souray44 ...

I have no clue how I ended up with 25% DNF I played 2 games the first night and just played my 3rd game vs CPU against the Pens team that lost their GM just a few minutes ago ... I haven't quit any games in fact I forgot about playing Calgary last night so I didn't even get that game in

If you notice the standings I have virtually no chance of making the playoffs either so cheating will only hurt my draft position lol

Last edited:

SCARFACE909

Feb 20, 2012
This game is so terrible lol, Kessel absolutely lays out Grossmann from behind in open ice in my zone and immediately turns around and snipes top corner, so ridiculous.

Just curious, what game type is the league set at? Just seems like it's very arcadey game-play and I'm not a fan..

Souray44

Jan 26, 2004
Mtl
Hey Souray44 ...

I have no clue how I ended up with 25% DNF I played 2 games the first night and just played my 3rd game vs CPU against the Pens team that lost their GM just a few minutes ago ... I haven't quit any games in fact I forgot about playing Calgary last night so I didn't even get that game in

If you notice the standings I have virtually no chance of making the playoffs either so cheating will only hurt my draft position lol

I just threw a message out from xbox to anyone with DNF%'s higher than zero that I hadnt heard from yet with a reason as to why.

I personally lost 4 outta 5 versus the CPU this season so far so it frustrates me to no end when I see other people quitting to save injuries and all that, that I just swallow. Not saying you did but when I have 10-12 people with DNF higher than 0 vs the CPU it's absolutely putting the standings and whatnot into question. I have been in a few other leagues and everyone maintained a zero. I gotta get this under control or a lot of heads will roll!

Souray44

Jan 26, 2004
Mtl
This game is so terrible lol, Kessel absolutely lays out Grossmann from behind in open ice in my zone and immediately turns around and snipes top corner, so ridiculous.

Just curious, what game type is the league set at? Just seems like it's very arcadey game-play and I'm not a fan..

****** goals happen in any mode ive encountered. Been in almost every different setting now as well and people still complain.

HFHL is Superstar and Default as of now.

SCARFACE909

Feb 20, 2012
****** goals happen in any mode ive encountered. Been in almost every different setting now as well and people still complain.

HFHL is Superstar and Default as of now.

It wasn't the goal so much being that Phil Kessel destroys Grossmann from behind and immediately turns around and nipes it top corner. I personally think running on normal is much better than default and more "sim" like, as default is more arcadey but everyone prefers different styles.

TheRookie

Dec 30, 2006
I just threw a message out from xbox to anyone with DNF%'s higher than zero that I hadnt heard from yet with a reason as to why.

I personally lost 4 outta 5 versus the CPU this season so far so it frustrates me to no end when I see other people quitting to save injuries and all that, that I just swallow. Not saying you did but when I have 10-12 people with DNF higher than 0 vs the CPU it's absolutely putting the standings and whatnot into question. I have been in a few other leagues and everyone maintained a zero. I gotta get this under control or a lot of heads will roll!

That's the problem I had no idea I even had above 0% because I never quit a single game ... I only played 2 AI games before yesterday when I played the Pens team. The reason I didn't let you know is because I had no clue it even gave me a DNF ... I played games and didn't quit lol

Souray44

Jan 26, 2004
Mtl
Don't feel it's because of any one person i'm mentioning its just that its a pretty decent percentage of the league with DNF% over 0 now so its something that needed to be addressed and fixed.

Best of luck to all this final playoff push we've got going on now.

TheRookie

Dec 30, 2006
Don't feel it's because of any one person i'm mentioning its just that its a pretty decent percentage of the league with DNF% over 0 now so its something that needed to be addressed and fixed.

Best of luck to all this final playoff push we've got going on now.

Is it possible to reset to 0% ... I only ask because I know I didn't quit and have no clue how that happened

Cheers

E D

Winger Super Squad
Feb 13, 2012
Canadia

Yeah, I personally went on a streak where I lost toews, Kane, sharp, Bolland, Keith and Frolik to injuries all in a short amount of time, some long term, yet I never quit a game as it ruins the integrity of playing. It's hard to see them fall but that's the game.

Souray44

Jan 26, 2004
Mtl
Yeah, I personally went on a streak where I lost toews, Kane, sharp, Bolland, Keith and Frolik to injuries all in a short amount of time, some long term, yet I never quit a game as it ruins the integrity of playing. It's hard to see them fall but that's the game.

I hear ya dude. Exactly why i'm making a big stink right now to get this in check. Playoff races have already been altered as a result im sure but down the stretch and into next season this needs to become a thing of the past.

Some guys had very good reasons but I do need to receive the reason ASAP after dropping from a game with a good reason, otherwise how would I know, and if it becomes a problem happening consistently then obviously we may need to go in another direction.

Souray44

Jan 26, 2004
Mtl
Is it possible to reset to 0% ... I only ask because I know I didn't quit and have no clue how that happened

Cheers

Only way to get it back to zero is to remove you from the league and have you rejoin which I will be doing with every GM currently above zero whenever I see them online next we'll do it real quick and get everyone back to 0.

Souray44

Jan 26, 2004
Mtl
:stars :avs :coyotes :edmonton

Anyone looking to join a new league we're currently at about 65gp into Season 2 heading into the playoffs here shortly! Great time to join!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad