HF Hawks Hate

G0AT

Jun 1, 2014
Chicago
I'm interested to hear from other posters on why they hate the Hawks. Just out of curiosity.

Hawksfan2828

Mar 1, 2007
Libertyville, IL
Who really cares what 15 year-olds think about the Hawks?

I don't think hockey fans that have been watching the game for 20+ years have an issue with the Hawks success... They know how the game works, and I'm sure most will tell you the Hawks success is long overdue..

Also, it's not like our core its comprised of nothing but top 5 picks..

The brass built a fantastic winning franchise by being smart and not knee-jerk.. The brass made great decisions over these past 6-7 years..

Sure, there is a lot of envy by the youngsters but there is also a lot of respect by the older fans, that have seen the Islanders dynasty, the Oilers dynasty, the Pens brief run, the Avs, the Wings, NJ etc.. They know how it works...

It's just the Hawks time...

A lot of these posters that envy the Hawks haven't been hockey fans long enough to realize that every era has their elite teams...

So who cares what noobs to hockey think?

Hawksfan2828

Mar 1, 2007
Libertyville, IL
The best part of the "hate" is when people insist that none of our players are very good - they're just a product of the rest of the team.

I guess that's why Byfuglien or Ladd aren't very good. That or Saad or Hayes or even Pirri or Leddy etc... :laugh:

The Hawks have supplied the league with numerous useful players..

Yeah Kane really isn't that good. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad