OT: HF Hawks City Meetup - Fall Edition - Saturday 10/7 4PM at JP Burke's

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
This is gonna be a trek. It's saying if I go from Lasalle St. station, take the brown line to Diversy, then walk for 15 min. Do you guys think that's what I should I do? How's traffic around there, is it worth it to Uber?

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
This is gonna be a trek. It's saying if I go from Lasalle St. station, take the brown line to Diversy, then walk for 15 min. Do you guys think that's what I should I do? How's traffic around there, is it worth it to Uber?
I'd probably Uber if it were me. I may park at my buddy's place in Roscoe Village and walk, depending on weather. Undecided yet. Parking around the bar wasn't bad at all last time, either. I was parked like 200 feet from the bar, at most.

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
It's only a half mile, should be less than a 15 minute walk.

But I would check Uber Pool & Lyft Line when you get off, probably only $5-6.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
I'd probably Uber if it were me. I may park at my buddy's place in Roscoe Village and walk, depending on weather. Undecided yet. Parking around the bar wasn't bad at all last time, either. I was parked like 200 feet from the bar, at most.

I'll probably do that, take the Metra, then Uber from there. Not driving. Cubs playoffs followed by Hawks!

Last edited:

MurrayBannerman

I post about baseball on a hockey forum
Feb 18, 2012
CHI
The Ubers on like mid-afternoon weekends aren't bad. But, I think that's also marathon time, right?

EDIT: No, it's Sunday thank god.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I'll probably do that, take the Metra, then Uber from there. Not driving. Cubs playoffs followed by Hawks, I'm getting white girl wasted.

Makes me wish I was joining. I'd be right there with you. :laugh:

One time slept in a bathroom stall at Metra before since we missed the last train out. :laugh:

Reactions: ColdSteel2

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad