OT: HF Habs Board Poster Hall Of Fame Induction Class (Class of 2014)

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
1. Coldplay
2. Et Le But
3. MathMan
4. Lafleur's Guy
5. E = CH²

HM: habsfanatic, Dean Ambrose, Roulin, pine, Lyrical Lyricist, Bourne Endeavour

Last edited:

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
3 inductees, everybody votes... seems like a reasonable balance.

3 inductees for me too. I voted a bit fast and didn't notice there was HOF only or everybody voting. I don't mind either way, so I won't change my vote.

Unless we have a system that incorporates both. Everyone votes and HOFers count as 2 votes?

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
3 inductees for me too. I voted a bit fast and didn't notice there was HOF only or everybody voting. I don't mind either way, so I won't change my vote.

Unless we have a system that incorporates both. Everyone votes and HOFers count as 2 votes?

Each vote counts for one is easier IMO.

I'm not quite sure why there was 20 inductees last year either lol

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Each vote counts for one is easier IMO.

I'm not quite sure why there was 20 inductees last year either lol

I guess it makes sense for the first year to have a big 'class'. If the NHL hadn't been doing a HOF until now, I imagine their first class would be quite large :laugh:.

each vote counting for 1 is definitely easier. But my proposal wasn't aimed at making anyone's life easier :laugh:

*glares at crimson*

coolasprICE

Mar 7, 2008
Montreal
I commend all of you for your intentions and thank you all in advance but once again I will have to respectfully decline any induction.

Despite fully meriting the recognition and outclassing even the most ''reputable'' of posters, we are well aware that there are many young posters on here that would further benefit from such accolades as they struggle to make the transition in their lives from insecure teenagers to mature adults.

God bless you all.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
I commend all of you for your intentions and thank you all in advance but once again I will have to respectfully decline any induction.

Despite fully meriting the recognition and outclassing even the most ''reputable'' of posters, we are well aware that there are many young posters on here that would further benefit from such accolades as they struggle to make the transition in their lives from insecure teenagers to mature adults.

God bless you all.

The idea here is to vote for people you don't particularly care for, just so if they were to be "inducted" it inflates their ego that much more and then in turn, when real life comes crashing down upon them they wouldn't have the proper tools to deal with it... because they've been walking and strutting around since 2014 thinking they're Hall of Fame posters. Essentially living an unqualified farce of a life.

It's a very dark world we live in.

deandebean

Jan 14, 2003
Gatineau
Visit site
The idea here is to vote for people you don't particularly care for, just so if they were to be "inducted" it inflates their ego that much more and then in turn, when real life comes crashing down upon them they wouldn't have the proper tools to deal with it... because they've been walking and strutting around since 2014 thinking they're Hall of Fame posters. Essentially living an unqualified farce of a life.

It's a very dark world we live in.

Hehehe. Last year's group of inductees is full of heavyweights. Not a lot of people worthy left. Three is a lot.

Bob b smith

Jan 14, 2007
As this is a Hall of "Fame" and not the Hall of "Favorite posters", I think "Habs" should be nominated. He's been around forever. He has about a Billion posts. Whether he's one of your favorites or he's on your ignore list, you probably know him...

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Hehehe. Last year's group of inductees is full of heavyweights. Not a lot of people worthy left. Three is a lot.

I think we should maybe publish a list of really good old time posters. That way it might jar the memory of some who are voting today.

I used to like reading royboycoy and Coldplay, but they're not really around anymore. Hell, I'd even consider throwing a vote neofury's way. His huge ass posts were legendary. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad