HF GM Games Fantasy Mock Draft #3 - Voting, Round 4

Who would win? (choose one for each matchup)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Screen Shot 2020-06-08 at 21.06.52.png
Screen Shot 2020-06-08 at 21.06.56.png

DatsyukianDekes13

May 22, 2020
I don't really want to post about why I think my team is better since it doesn't do much, but my team was heavily critiqued in the last matchup, so I feel I should.

Vote for :wings to advance to the finals over :wild.

In my opinion, Detroit has a stronger 1st line, as Tkachuk>>>>Jenner, Eichel=Malkin, Kessel<Meier. I believe the 2nd lines are close, as Ferland<<Parise, Nuge</=Dubois, but Nyquist>>Connolly. 3rd line I will give to Minny. Overall, I think I have better forwards.

Defense is close, as I think Minnesota has a slightly stronger top pairing, as Rielly>Morrissey and Cernak>Hamonic. However, I think 2nd pairing is stronger for Detroit, as Sanheim>>Kempny, and Schmidt>Risto, but Schmidt is playing on his off-hand. Neither of us have good third pairings, so I dont think this is much of a factor.

For goalie, Hellebuyck is better than Bishop.

Detroit has better forwards, Minnesota has slightly better defense, but Detroit has a better goalie.

Paralyzer008

Jan 30, 2008
I've now voted for at least one of these teams to lose at some point before they arrived here (in the other two games, I never voted for either of the winners to lose a matchup)

Will vote shortly.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
I think it's important to note that after all of the hoopla of "goalie doesn't matter" - the final 4 goalies were

Bishop
Gibson
Hellebuyck
Andersen

Hmmmm....looks like 4 good goalies to me.

when you've got defenses as garbage as so many of these we saw in this game

Reactions: Paralyzer008
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad