HF GM Games Fantasy Mock Draft #3 - Discussion III

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
Anyone else just so ready to pick? Because I sure am. Who to add to PK who to add to PK...

Reactions: m0pe

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
what a world
TBH Panda inspired me to feel confident in him. Ryan Strome + Brian Little + Erik Haula are a bunch of 2C level guys, I'm cool with that. Screw your overrated 1C, every team has 4 of them just a matter of how the coach arranges the lineup sheet that day.

BeLeafing

Jun 5, 2017
it's almost like he's actually a better player than he's being given credit for too

I don't have enough confidence in him playing without Panarin, who is a Hart candidate and can carry linemates

That's the only reason I voted your Ottawa team in the playoffs despite Strome at 1C

Reactions: Panda Bear

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020
Strome with Svech doesn't equal Strome with Panarin

Interested to see how it plays out for @hockeynorth becuase now he has some crazy secondary depth though.

Reactions: hockeynorth

Blinny

This is the Sway
Jan 6, 2010
Dorchester
Those are toronto picks

Also Blinny who is otc has revised our 4 way to include

Devils receive: 10 otc pick, 11, 13
Jackets receive: Brodie, 13, 16

@Blinny

he is the only party that needs to approve and confirm trade for the 4 way to finally be completed
Done!

DeBrincat-Stamkos-R. Smith
Garland-Domi-Mantha

Slavin-Brodie
Skjei-Keith

I am a big fan of my team. Took some doing but it’s done

Exquisite

Feb 9, 2016
Done!

DeBrincat-Stamkos-R. Smith
Garland-Domi-Mantha

Slavin-Brodie
Skjei-Keith

yeah I thought you'd get a top 5 RW in Mantha and replace Theodore adequately with the dmen that ppl let drop

thanks for the trade

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
Strome with Svech doesn't equal Strome with Panarin

Interested to see how it plays out for @hockeynorth becuase now he has some crazy secondary depth though.
It's mostly an experiment tbh, my depth is probably the best we've seen yet up front. We see what people really weigh. Vegas had no 1C. Just saying.

Butttt, do you guys feel better with Brian Little or Erik Haula at 1C?

Reactions: m0pe

Exquisite

Feb 9, 2016
4 way completed btw, all 4 parties agreed no more revisions. Means the Goat is officially done trading

BeLeafing

Jun 5, 2017
Both teams with Strome at 1C in the past two games had terrible finishes.. Really odd to me that someone would try it again, but without Panarin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad