GDT: HF GDT: 11/23/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

TarasenkosForearm

Oct 21, 2017
I don't really care what you say about a slash in the legs, 2 hand cross checking a guy in the side of the head, when the players arms are down no less, is plain stupid.

Reactions: bdub24

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
His '15 Conn Smythe winning performance still bothering you?
Lol no one is arguing that Keith wasn't a great player, but pretending that he's not dirty is kind of stupid. He does so much dirty stickwork.

But I guess looking back 4+ seasons for things to brag about is probably going to be the norm for you moving forward, so by all means do what you need to do.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
I don't really care what you say about a slash in the legs, 2 hand cross checking a guy in the side of the head, when the players arms are down no less, is plain stupid.
In no way will I defend a dangerous play like that. Don't want to see injuries like that. The game is dangerous enough without sticks on skulls.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Lol no one is arguing that Keith wasn't a great player, but pretending that he's not dirty is kind of stupid. He does so much dirty stickwork.

Never said anything about him not being dirty. Even Hawks fans agree to that. The speed thing on the other hand I don't agree with. But hey, if he's slow as molasses to you guys than we'll agree to disagree.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Never said anything about him not being dirty. Even Hawks fans agree to that. The speed thing on the other hand I don't agree with. But hey, if he's slow as molasses to you guys than we'll agree to disagree.
Your replies are confusing, given your avatar.

su24

Sep 30, 2017
Looking at Panarin and Atkinson recently you would never guess who makes less than $6 mil./year and who wants $10+ mil. All what Panarin is doing for a month is hurting his team. He was lucky in Toronto to get a secondary assist and now he turns over the puck, goes to the box so Antkinson has to score shorthanded.

Last edited:

sadpanda

May 19, 2016
Stockholm
These refs in CBJ TOR are terrible. Kapanen just got clearly tripped on a scoring chance because the defender couldn't keep up and went hard into the boards with no call.

That was pretty similar to when Jones got "tripped" in their last game. Wasn't it?

Nizdizzle

Offseason Is The Worst Season
Jul 7, 2007
Windsor, Ontario
twitter.com
These refs in CBJ TOR are terrible. Kapanen just got clearly tripped on a scoring chance because the defender couldn't keep up and went hard into the boards with no call.
There have been penalties that have been missed, but that was a clean play by Harrington. He out-muscled Kap and momentum carried him into the boards.

su24

Sep 30, 2017
My first ever critical post about Panarin and he finally scores. Even though he couldn't take a shot off on that breakaway.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
First 5 minutes of this period will be very telling if NSH has any chance of clawing their way into this game tonight.

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Dew drops and rainforest
That was pretty similar to when Jones got "tripped" in their last game. Wasn't it?

I didn't see that game, so I don't know, but stick under the skate blade is a trip. Especially if it's because the guy got by you and you're reaching.

There have been penalties that have been missed, but that was a clean play by Harrington. He out-muscled Kap and momentum carried him into the boards.

Watch it again and you'll see he got his stick under the skate blade, I'm not saying the calls have gone against TOR more than CBJ, I'm a Habs fan and have no agenda for or against these teams, after re watching it just now, it's 100% a trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad