| HF FRESH | Activity check reply by friday midnight | Free agency |Xbox 360 |

Smoke

~consume enhance replicate~
Aug 2, 2005
PA
So, what would have prevented this from happening?

If you are a commish, then quit, do you need to stay in the league forever or for just one advance?

Not that it really matters, only to a select few. This league turned very inactive after the playoffs were over.

skacore

Nov 7, 2010
So, what would have prevented this from happening?

If you are a commish, then quit, do you need to stay in the league forever or for just one advance?

Not that it really matters, only to a select few. This league turned very inactive after the playoffs were over.

I just came by this thread, in our other league (season 4) the original commish quit and the league is still running fine minus a couple of players going MIA each year. But yea the original commish has no association left with the league

Smoke

Aug 2, 2005
PA
Well, it advanced, but I had to kick everyone.

Send requests to your original team if still interested.

Smoke

Aug 2, 2005
PA
Please do not play the CPU's until we get back all active GM's.

I will update this list as I get requests

Smoke - :caps

Vyse - :nashville

neoxult - :jets

Crunchie9 - :pens

STOKEDWARDLY - :coyotes

iTwistar - :isles

tv14 - :cbj

CF2215 - :wild

Floaterr - :edmonton

WiserC - :habs

Last edited:

Smoke

Aug 2, 2005
PA
I had the ducks before (1 or 2 seasons ago) I'd be interested in reclaiming them if there available.

I'm not sure what teams are going to be available. I'm going to guess a lot, as I have not received many requests to join back in.

Smoke

Aug 2, 2005
PA
I would like to get this league rolling again, however we are missing a lot of GM's. When I removed everyone I did not write down gamertags because I really didn't think that it would work. If you guys know anyone that was in the league and they have not requested to join back, please ask them if they still want to participate. If they are active, they should be checking this thread... I was going to make the cutoff date be tonight @ 9pm EST for people to re-join, and then I was going to sim the league to match Faithful's schedule on page 1 of this thread. Considering the lack of owners I am going to move the sim to tomorrow night(7/16/13) at 9pm EST.

Given the time of year it will probably be hard to fill the league back up, but we can try. If anyone is interested in joining please let me know via PM or post here. We can discuss available teams tomorrow.

I guess we can consider this as an effective activity check. Haha.

beast8812

Apr 12, 2010
I would like to get this league rolling again, however we are missing a lot of GM's. When I removed everyone I did not write down gamertags because I really didn't think that it would work. If you guys know anyone that was in the league and they have not requested to join back, please ask them if they still want to participate. If they are active, they should be checking this thread... I was going to make the cutoff date be tonight @ 9pm EST for people to re-join, and then I was going to sim the league to match Faithful's schedule on page 1 of this thread. Considering the lack of owners I am going to move the sim to tomorrow night(7/16/13) at 9pm EST.

Given the time of year it will probably be hard to fill the league back up, but we can try. If anyone is interested in joining please let me know via PM or post here. We can discuss available teams tomorrow.

I guess we can consider this as an effective activity check. Haha.

I'm going to try to get back in tonight. I've just been real busy lately. I was the :nucks

Smoke

Aug 2, 2005
PA
Hopefully I can get to make a new thread tonight detailing the teams available. If anyone wants to help let me know.

Smoke

Aug 2, 2005
PA
If someone wants to take over this GMC for the final stages, let me know and I will hand over commish.

I don't feel that putting effort in to this league is worth it considering the amount of inactivity shown in this and other leagues.

camwise

Aug 27, 2011
Calgary
so i was handed commish without knowing haha. the games dying out, no one has made a play in weeks, and no new join requests. I will be shutting it down later today and hopefully we can start it again in the fall.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad