OT: HF Flyers March Madness Pool

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I just put together a pool on Yahoo. I don't see a ID# like normal so I assume you just need the name.

Pool Name: HF Flyers Pool
Pool ID Number: #102562
Password: flyers

Hopefully we get some interest.

EDIT: Apparently it is the ID#. I'm trying to find it.

Last edited:

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I hope someone wins the billion. I can't believe Buffett convinced himself to do this.

It's genius on his part.

4V76ULc.png

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
:laugh: It's only genius if nobody wins.

Obviously this is a very calculated risk on Buffett's part (the odd are ridiculously in his favour), but he's the type of guy that still picks up pennies from the ground.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Couldn't agree more. Another example of the Old Boys Club trying to stick it to a newcomer.

They gave them the best team in the country imo (and defending champion) in the sweet 16 potentially. Louisville/Michigan State/Florida are the 3 favorites and two of them are 4 seeds :laugh:.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
This bracket is pretty tough this year. I usually have no problem picking upsets (not necessarily correctly, but I usually have a couple in my bracket), but this year I can't find a team I think will be the Cinderella. Delaware I wanted to pick heading into the tournament, but MSU looks like they are just too good so picking them is risky. Warren Buffet chose a good year to do this promotion.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Rats. No billion for me; Dayton knocks off Ohio State.

I had OSU out in the next round, so I could still potentially win one of the $100K consolation prizes...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad