OT: HF Flyers March Madness Pool And Talk

Sniped

Snowballs at Santa
Mar 13, 2013
Philly
99.999 yahoo brackets have been busted already. :laugh:

4 losses today and two of my sweet 16 teams are done in Baylor and Arizona:facepalm:
there are reasons why I dont bet real money on this stuff lol
Jeez, 99.999% ?

Haha I'm just tootin' my own horn today. I know it's mostly luck, but I did some heavy research before I did my bracket this year.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
guys, amazingly by the powers of grayskull I have today off. I had no idea I had TRU tv, but glad I do.

Ready for Nova, temple. not sure what you guys are doing, and what foods you are going to have.

I'm going to have wings, some other finger type foods / apps. also have stella artois on ice ready.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
guys, amazingly by the powers of grayskull I have today off. I had no idea I had TRU tv, but glad I do.

Ready for Nova, temple. not sure what you guys are doing, and what foods you are going to have.

I'm going to have wings, some other finger type foods / apps. also have stella artois on ice ready.

Watch what you eat during the Nova game, you might choke.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
Watch what you eat during the Nova game, you might choke.

oh, I will be in good shape. I even have chop sticks if needed.

before the weather takes a crap on sunday, its nice now. I got my car wash complete and even cleaned my car out, hit shoprite on english creek in mays landing area. so the good I'm doing today hopefully will help nova and temple win.

Sniped

Snowballs at Santa
Mar 13, 2013
Philly
So did you join Warren Buffett's bracket? Think it's $1M a year for life if you have a perfect bracket after the first round.

:amazed::amazed::amazed: Still need an enormous amount of luck!

Nope, it's my dad's company's league on CBS. Apparently Buffett said "If you're employed by Berkshire Hathaway, or any of its subsidiaries, tomorrow on March 1st, you're eligible." So I don't think I fall into that category.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad