HF Devils Fantasy Hockey Thread

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
Heads up League 2, the scoring doesnt begin until the 28th. I dont know if the commish can change this but this means a week without scoring.

That's because stupid yahoo decided to merge the opening weekend (week 11) with week 12 to make a long first week. If you didn't draft prior to week 11 beginning, you have to wait til week 13.

Glad they made that abundantly clear from the start or I wouldn't have pushed the draft to Sunday thinking we would get a full week in starting today. :rant:

No I cannot change it.

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
so congrats to Doc e who won League 2 with an butt woopin on Jiri Bicek 11-0 final.

1st - Doc e
2nd - Jiri Bicek
3rd - RG

And beyond that, anyone who wants to play Salary Cap Fantasy Hockey for the playoffs - feel free to sign up at the Score.com.

Join me in Salary Cap Hockey Playoff Edition on www.theScore.com!

Go to: http://fantasy.thescore.com/thescore/schp13/standings?group_id=955949
Play for a shot at the cash prize at the end of the playoffs! It's free to play.

password is: dropthegloves

open to any/all

Last edited:

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
Carter's Moustache won my league

King Henrique placed second and I finished in third

Jack Griffin

Jan 28, 2012
Florida
It was a close one between me and King Henrique. Came down to PIM in the final day, he had Lucic and Neil but their fight wasn't enough to get him the victory.

King Henrique

¡ɹǝʌo s,ʇı ¡ǝnbıɹuǝɥ
Jan 8, 2010
NJ
I thought Neil and Lucic were gonna save me...I was sadly mistaken. I had a great time regardless, congrats CJ!

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut
Dialomo won League 5 and BR_Punishers came second. I won the consolation round though, hooray for 5th! Everyone knows coming in fifth counts the most in League 5 anyways.

King Henrique

¡ɹǝʌo s,ʇı ¡ǝnbıɹuǝɥ
Jan 8, 2010
NJ
And beyond that, anyone who wants to play Salary Cap Fantasy Hockey for the playoffs - feel free to sign up at the Score.com.

Join me in Salary Cap Hockey Playoff Edition on www.theScore.com!

Go to: http://fantasy.thescore.com/thescore/schp13/leagues?sticky=1
Play for a shot at the cash prize at the end of the playoffs! It's free to play.

password is: dropthegloves

open to any/all

The group's name is "HF Boards Fantasy Playoffs" by the way. Since there isn't a direct link to the group page you need to search for it when you go to join a group.

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
I totally abandoned my team a few weeks into the season. Right about the time Clarkson started sucking, I started losing.

Dialamo

Fire Rogalski Hire Pepe
Jul 7, 2007
Montreal, QC, Canada
Dialomo won League 5 and BR_Punishers came second. I won the consolation round though, hooray for 5th! Everyone knows coming in fifth counts the most in League 5 anyways.
Oh wow I won league 5! I didn't check what was going on for a while due to exams and stuff.

Hmmm - sorry about that. I sent an invite to myself and figured that link would take you directly there. Poor management.

This should take you there.

http://fantasy.thescore.com/thescore/schp13/standings?group_id=955949
Bah, I can't even join. Void to residents of Quebec.

Last edited:

Semak

My League 2 team was like the NJD season. Started hot, and then crash and burned and then the late surge was just too late. Big thanks to RG for being one step ahead of me on every move I wanted to make (Greene when he was hot, Emery, and a ton of other UFAs) :laugh:

Scott04

Sep 13, 2010
New Jersey
I was doing pretty damn well for a while, even with Crosby's injury. And then my team just face planted like 3-4 weeks ago. That sucked/killed my playoff chances.

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
Making a pretty rare appearance here to say thank you and where is my prize?

award_zps80bfc991.jpg

BrodeurRULES

RIP Lokomotiv
Nov 5, 2006

Ya but it was a shorten season so it doesn't really count. :P (and I won year before :) )

Last edited:

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
We've had so much turnover and dead teams the last couple of years I'm thinking of skipping it this year and just focus on my money league. If someone else wants to run it (I think the previous year's winner should have to lol) I will renew it and assign commish duties to someone else - or you can just fire up a new one and start from scratch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad