HF Canucks Draft List - Pick 8

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Sergachev for me, can understand if some people pick Nylander or Bean.

Icebreakers

Apr 29, 2011
Nylander. Sergachev is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo raw. Hes more raw than anything on Hellz Kitchen.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Nylander. Sergachev is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo raw. Hes more raw than anything on Hellz Kitchen.

That adds to scouts' fascination with him in my opinion. The guy is a stud in junior already and has plenty of room to improve.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
Jake Bean. Kid is going to be a star.

He was originally Bennings target, the only thing stopping him from drafting bean is because they are currently in the bottom 3 position, lol.

by yea, Jake Bean.

Tobi Wan Kenobi

May 25, 2011
Vancouver
Really Juolevi over Sergachev.... Gross.

How so? Juolevi plays a pro game. Best passer and one of the best hockey senses in the draft and is mobile. Sergachev plays a junior style game. He likes to rush and is really prone to some boneheaded plays and coverage. Yeah he's got some really great tools but I'm not sure if I want another all tools questionable box type player. He shouldn't even be in the top 10 imo.

7 Juolevi
8 Keller
9 Nylander
10 Jost

kilgore111

Jul 12, 2010
I voted Jake Bean if the Canucks get the 8th pick, in fact if they miss out on one of the top 3, say getting pick 4 or lower I would consider trading down for an extra pick or prospect and taking Bean at 8 if possible. Great skater, smart, great instincts (something you can't teach). He is not Bobby Orr but there are things that remind me of him. Orr was not that big (5'11 or 6'0), no one would be afraid of an Orr body check (though Orr was tough) like you would Larry Robinson or Denis Potvin, and Orr would have to have a very good stay at home D'man to allow him to take off but Orr had the instincts to know when to take off. I think with Bean you have an exciting and smart D'man

nuckfan insk

Nov 3, 2005
saskatoon Sask
Really don't want nylander simply because I don't wanna read posts about "reunite Alex and willy" for Percy and a 2nd etc..........
Nothing against the kid but that's my main reason to avoid him

Paulinvancouver

Gas station in Carbondale did not have fresh yams!
Dec 19, 2015
Didn't chychrun come off two really serious injuries last year?

Big mistake if we take a d with 1oa. Bpa please

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad