• Pavel Shen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Daniel Vladar

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
keyser nips zach for #8. roman bychkov added to next round.

HF Bruins Top 25 Prospects:

1) Urho Vaakanainen - D (58.5%)
2) Jack Studnicka - C (79.4%)
3) John Beecher - C (42.7%)
4) Jeremy Lauzon - D (29.8%)
5) Jakub Lauko - W (32.2%)
6) Oskar Steen - W (39.3%)
7) Trent Frederic - C (37.5%)
8) Kyle Keyser - G (29.4%)
9)

Remaining Prospect Pool:
axel andersson
jack becker
victor berglund
anton blidh
roman bychkov
cam clarke
ryan fitzgerald
curtis hall
cam hughes
joona koppanen
karson kuhlman
dustyn mcfaul
matias mantykivi
quinn olson
jake schmaltz
zach senyshyn
pavel shen
wiley sherman
jeremy swayman
daniel vladar
jakub zboril

*cooper zech is not eligible for this vote as he is not yet signed to an NHL contract*​

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Senyshyn was on a 25 goal pace before Hughes got hurt
Senyshyn has tons of raw talent but needs a strong center to produce
Going Hughes again
Extremely good rookie season considering knowone was expecting anything out of him
Very heady 2 way player

member 96824

Gotta be Kuhlman here, he’s already shown he can hang with the big boys. Full season and he could be in the 15-20 g range.

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
Gotta go Kuhlman here.

Can't say I'm in love with our forward prospects. No body here screams top 6, spare maybe Studnicka. Luckily we don't need too many prospects right now, but I do wish we had more clearly defined replacements for Bergy and Krecji.

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
Gotta go Kuhlman here.

Can't say I'm in love with our forward prospects. No body here screams top 6, spare maybe Studnicka. Luckily we don't need too many prospects right now, but I do wish we had more clearly defined replacements for Bergy and Krecji.

more likely than not, they'll need a higher pick in the 1st round to land a top 2 center (and yes,
i know both bergy and krejci (and studnicka) were all 2nd rounders). but that's clearly the #1
need in the system.

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
more likely than not, they'll need a higher pick in the 1st round to land a top 2 center (and yes,
i know both bergy and krejci (and studnicka) were all 2nd rounders). but that's clearly the #1
need in the system.
Beecher, #3 on our poll here, looks to have the speed, skill and IQ to become an eventual Krejci/Bergy replacement. Has a long way to go in his development but will be well served at U. Michigan.

Estlin

Sep 25, 2013
New York City
need in the system.

I don't know when they'll get another chance like they did in 2015, so that #1 need will probably remain so for a while yet.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
Beecher, #3 on our poll here, looks to have the speed, skill and IQ to become an eventual Krejci/Bergy replacement. Has a long way to go in his development but will be well served at U. Michigan.

i don't see the high-end potential with beecher, but i guess we'll see. to me he's another kuraly.
3rd line upside.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
I don't know when they'll get another chance like they did in 2015, so that #1 need will probably remain so for a while yet.

yup, that's the problem with landing a high-end prospect. when you have a good team, you usually are
beyond the cream of the crop. i like 2020, it looks to be pretty deep group so maybe the 20s (or 31)
will still get us a nice player.

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
Bruins have a top NHL team, have the best line, the best 1-12 D depth, and plenty of ELC money options to fill the very few open spots in the lineup.

Senyshyn still not voted and an option for 3rd line spot bringing speed and size and goal scoring ability.

Bruins are deep.

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
I’m beginning to enter Hermann Schultz territory with these guys but I’ll go Kuhlman, Sensyhyn might have more upside but Kuhlman has shown he can play on a more consistent basis and a (much) bigger stage

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Kuhlman is a good pick too,like Heinen he's is a solid third liner who can move up and down the lineup as needed
Upside? Does it matter if he's already there?

I'm not too aware of Kuhlman besides what I saw on the big squad (which was a lot of good), but I've heard he is a very good possession guy. Just seems like a duo of him and Coyle can create havoc in the offensive zone if that's the case.

Reactions: Saxon Eric

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
Gotta be Kuhlman here, he’s already shown he can hang with the big boys. Full season and he could be in the 15-20 g range.
I will piggyback on this...

What has Senyshyn done as a professional to warrant a spot higher on this list than Kuhlman?

Kuhlman handily produced more with a far better overall game in Providence than Senyshyn, THEN moved to the NHL while continuing to produce at THAT level.

Perceived upside based on draft position? Damn near meaningless in my opinion.

Senyshyn is in a position where he has to prove that he's not a bust. The only thing casting doubt on Kuhlman's place in Boston this year is Sweeney's spending spree on bottom-of-the-roster players.

This one isn't close.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby

What has Senyshyn done as a professional to warrant a spot higher on this list than Kuhlman?

Kuhlman handily produced more with a far better overall game in Providence than Senyshyn, THEN moved to the NHL while continuing to produce at THAT level.

Senyshyn is in a position where he has to prove that he's not a bust. The only thing casting doubt on Kuhlman's place in Boston this year is Sweeney's spending spree on bottom-of-the-roster players.

This one isn't close.

For me it’s gonna be Zboril/Kuhlman/Senyshyn

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002

This one isn't close.

i didn't vote for either here, but i'll take a run at it. for me, senyshyn has considerable upside and i'm not
convinced he cannot make it to that upside yet. i really like kuhlman but my view on him is that we've
seen probably what he'll be at the NHL level. nice player, can slide up and down lineup, good skater, smart
with the puck and with his reads. IMO his offensive upside is 15 goals. he is a much safer bet, but i think
zach can be a 25 goal guy if he hits. let's look back in a year and see.

Reactions: Dr Hook and Chestus

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
i didn't vote for either here, but i'll take a run at it. for me, senyshyn has considerable upside and i'm not
convinced he cannot make it to that upside yet. i really like kuhlman but my view on him is that we've
seen probably what he'll be at the NHL level. nice player, can slide up and down lineup, good skater, smart
with the puck and with his reads. IMO his offensive upside is 15 goals. he is a much safer bet, but i think
zach can be a 25 goal guy if he hits. let's look back in a year and see.

Kuhlman, while largely unnoticeable, showed flashes of speed and skill where he looked like a Marchand/Pastrnak clone at times which is high praise.

Reactions: Spooner st

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad