HF Boards Superstar v21 (EHM - xECKx Pivot Rosters)

DaBossN

Dec 26, 2016

71TwVuJ7NXL._AC_UL600_SR600,600_.jpg

Chili Davis Drops Bombshell: Wants to Spice Things Up in San Jose!

In a surprising twist that has sent shockwaves through the NHL, Chili Davis, the Vancouver Canucks forward, has expressed a desire to bring his scoring prowess to the San Jose Sharks. This unexpected revelation has fueled speculation and raised eyebrows across the hockey community.

Known for his dynamic offensive skills and a knack for finding the back of the net, Chili Davis is now eyeing a move to San Jose. The rumors gained traction after Davis was spotted engaging in discussions with key players from the Sharks, including Thijs Bourgojne, the standout goaltender.

Sources close to the situation suggest that Davis is motivated by a desire to be part of a team with championship aspirations. The recent success of the Arizona Coyotes has seemingly ignited a hunger for glory in several players across the league, and Davis is no exception.

In a cryptic tweet that further fueled the rumor mill, Davis wrote, "Feeling the heat in Vancouver. Maybe it's time to bring some spice to San Jose. #SharkAttack 🦈🔥."

This unexpected move has sparked conversations about the potential impact on both the Canucks and the Sharks. Could Davis' offensive prowess be the missing piece in San Jose's championship puzzle? And how will the Canucks adjust to the potential departure of one of their key players?

As the offseason unfolds, all eyes will be on the negotiations between Davis and the San Jose Sharks. If successful, this move could shake up the dynamics of the Western Conference and add a dash of excitement to the upcoming NHL season. Chili Davis in teal – it's a spicy proposition that has fans eagerly awaiting the next chapter in this evolving hockey saga.

DaBossN

Dec 26, 2016
ab67616d0000b2739ac9c1887d89dce4cb06c858

Hockey Hilarity: The Great Shuffle of Player Desires!

The NHL offseason is known for its unpredictability, and this year, it's taking a comedic turn that even the best scriptwriters couldn't have concocted. Brace yourselves for the laughter-inducing saga of Zolotov, Maximus, Seyde, and McKenzie – the quartet of whimsical player desires!

Zolotov's Great Escape Plan:

Sergei Zolotov, the Chicago Blackhawks defenseman, is apparently hatching an escape plan that would make even Houdini raise an eyebrow. Sources suggest that Zolotov, with a faux mustache and a map in hand, is plotting his grand exit from the Blackhawks. His reasoning? The team's inability to secure a legit number one goalie. Cue the dramatic sighs and eye rolls!

In an exclusive interview, Zolotov was overheard saying, "I've been trying to get them to understand the importance of a goalie who can stop pucks. It's like they're allergic to saves or something!"

Maximus' Melodrama:

But the plot thickens! Bryce Maximus, the Chicago Blackhawks' captain, caught wind of Zolotov's escape plan and was reportedly seen dramatically clutching his heart. "I can't believe Sergei wants to leave! It's like he's breaking up with us," Maximus exclaimed, holding back imaginary tears.

In a tongue-in-cheek Instagram post, Maximus posted a photo of himself with Zolotov, captioned, "Parting ways with my defensive partner. It's not you, Sergei, it's us. Wait, no, it's actually you. Please don't go!"

Seyde's Sensational Support:

Nuka Seyde, the Ottawa Senators' forward, seems to be the president of the Sergei Zolotov fan club. Seyde, ever the diplomat, chimed in, saying, "Hey, if Zolotov wants a change of scenery, why not join the Sens? We've got a lovely view of the Parliament and some pretty good poutine. Plus, our goalie situation is on point!"

In a tweet that broke the internet (in hockey terms, at least), Seyde wrote, "Dear Zolotov, Ottawa welcomes you with open arms, maple syrup, and a Zamboni ride. Let's make it happen, buddy!"

McKenzie's Cup Conundrum:

Meanwhile, in the desert oasis of Arizona, Gord McKenzie, fresh off a Stanley Cup victory, shocked fans by expressing a desire to leave the Coyotes. "I've reached the pinnacle, and now it's time for a new challenge. Maybe competitive sandcastle building? Anyone need a sandcastle captain?" McKenzie mused.

Fans were left scratching their heads, wondering if McKenzie's next move would indeed involve sandcastles, or if this was just a playful post-Cup shenanigan.

As the offseason unfolds, one thing is for sure – the NHL is delivering its own brand of comedy gold. Stay tuned for more hilarity, unexpected twists, and the ongoing adventures of hockey's merry band of players with the most peculiar desires!

Reactions: MasterMatt25

DaBossN

Dec 26, 2016
Daily Update: Rollercoaster Rides and Trade Demands!

Grade: B+

The NHL landscape is as unpredictable as ever, and our Daily Update brings you the highs, lows, and a dash of drama from around the league.

1. Zolotov and Maximus Shine Amidst Blackhawks' Struggles

Sergei Zolotov and Bryce Maximus proved to be the bright spots for the Chicago Blackhawks, each amassing an impressive 90 points. However, their stellar performances couldn't lift the Blackhawks higher than 13th place in the competitive Western Conference. It's a tale of individual brilliance against team challenges.

Grade: A-

2. Chambers Lights Up the Board for Pittsburgh

A shining star for the Pittsburgh Penguins, Aiden Chambers, led every HFBoard Star with a remarkable 94 points. His scoring prowess elevated the Penguins, making them a force to be reckoned with in the East.

Grade: A

3. Gord McKenzie's Limited Games Spark Speculation

Gord McKenzie's season was marred by playing only 69 games, sparking speculation of a possible injury. The limited ice time for Arizona's Stanley Cup hero leaves fans wondering about the impact on the Coyotes' performance.

Grade: B

4. Johnston and Hardin Carry the Blues to the Playoffs

Ryan Johnston and Griff Hardin played decently for the St. Louis Blues, contributing to a successful playoff bid. The dynamic duo's performance on the ice ensured a postseason appearance for the Blues.

5. Arizona's Big Three Upset Over Missed Qualification

Gord McKenzie, Sergei Rubins, and Christopher Haedon are reportedly upset over Arizona's failure to even qualify for the playoffs. The disappointment lingers for the trio, eager for redemption in the next season.

Grade: B

6. Davis Demands Trade as Vancouver Stumbles

Chili Davis, frustrated with Vancouver's 14th-place finish, demanded a trade to the San Jose Sharks. Davis' desire for a fresh start reflects the passion and determination of players to shape their hockey destinies.

Grade: A-

7. Seyde's Sensational Call for Reinforcements

Nuka Seyde, ever the strategist, is actively seeking someone to join the Ottawa Senators. Seyde's hopes are set on luring Sergei Zolotov over, dismissing any notion of entertaining Ty Reynolds. The plot thickens as Seyde plays the recruiting game.

The NHL continues to deliver twists and turns, leaving fans eagerly anticipating the next chapter of this hockey saga. Stay tuned for more Daily Updates as the offseason unfolds!

DaBossN

Dec 26, 2016
car-wash-logo-free-vector.jpg

Soapy Slap Shots: Johnston and Hardin's Hilarious Hockey Charity Car Wash Extravaganza!

St. Louis Blues stars Ryan Johnston and Griff Hardin have swapped their hockey sticks for sponges and buckets in a side-splitting spectacle that had fans laughing, cars gleaming, and a charity cash register ringing! Yes, you read that right – Johnston and Hardin hosted a charity car wash that's making waves in the hockey community for all the right reasons.

In a plot twist that even Shakespeare would envy, the dynamic duo decided to don their hockey gear, grab some soap, and wash cars for a good cause. The charity event, aptly named "Slap Shots and Suds," was held in the parking lot of a local community center.

The pair, armed with squirt guns shaped like mini hockey sticks and wearing oversized goalie masks, turned what's usually a mundane car wash into a sidesplitting comedy routine. Fans gathered with anticipation, not knowing whether to expect a slap shot or a soapy surprise.

As cars rolled in, Johnston and Hardin showcased their not-so-expert car-washing skills. Soap suds flew in all directions as the duo engaged in a playful water fight. The laughter was contagious, and soon even the most stoic of fans couldn't help but crack a smile.

Johnston, with his mischievous grin, was overheard saying, "Who needs a Zamboni when you've got a garden hose?" Hardin, equally charismatic, quipped, "Our secret weapon is the squeegee of justice!"

The highlight of the day? A car owner dared Johnston to take a slap shot at the windshield, and being the good sport he is, Johnston delivered – with a foam puck, of course. The laughter echoed, and so did the generosity, as fans generously donated to the charity.

The event wrapped up with the duo doing a victory lap around the parking lot, still in their hockey gear, waving to fans and soaking up the cheers. The charity car wash turned out to be a roaring success, leaving everyone with clean cars, full hearts, and a memorable story to tell.

In the end, Johnston and Hardin proved that while they might be pros on the ice, they're equally skilled in delivering laughs and lathering up cars for a good cause. It's safe to say that "Slap Shots and Suds" will go down in charity event history as one of the most entertaining and soapy spectacles ever witnessed!

DaBossN

Dec 26, 2016
Breaking News: NHL Season Suspended After Shocking Coffee Caper!

In a twist that would make even the most seasoned scriptwriters blush, the NHL season has been abruptly suspended, and the culprit behind the chaos is none other than Nuka Seyde, the Ottawa Senators' forward, and his arch-nemesis.

Reports flooded in when Seyde, known for his on-ice exploits, was spotted at a local coffee shop sipping java with his rival, whose name we dare not utter. Witnesses claim that the two, usually found cross-checking and trash-talking on the ice, were seen engaged in a shockingly civil conversation over lattes and muffins.

As the news spread like wildfire across social media, fans were left bewildered, wondering if they had entered an alternate hockey universe. The NHL, known for its fierce rivalries and bone-crushing hits, was now on pause, thanks to a caffeinated rendezvous.

The league's Commissioner, caught off guard, held an emergency press conference where he stammered through an explanation. "It's unprecedented. We never thought our players would resort to, you know, civilized conversations. We're as baffled as you are."

The suspension has left fans with more questions than answers. Is this the end of hard hits and heated exchanges? Will players start trading cookie recipes instead of trading punches? The very fabric of the sport seemed to be unraveling over an innocuous cup of coffee.

Social media, never one to miss a beat, erupted with memes and jokes about the "Latte Lockout" and "Espresso Embargo." Fans wondered if they should switch their allegiance to barista battles instead of power plays.

In an attempt to get to the bottom of this java-induced turmoil, we reached out to Seyde's rival for comment. His response? "Well, we were just talking about the weather, and then somehow, we ended up here. I blame the barista for making such darn good coffee."

As the NHL season hangs in the balance, with players on an unintentional coffee break, fans are left to ponder the absurdity of a sports suspension caused by an unexpectedly civilized caffeine encounter. Will the NHL ever return to its bone-crushing glory, or are we destined for a gentler, more aromatic version of hockey? Only time – and perhaps a cup of coffee – will tell.

• Haha
Reactions: SpazPlayzz and LT

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
Update post coming shortly and merry Christmas to this community! Thankful for you all. I know the last couple months I haven’t been as active but I enjoy being able to bring this content to people! Hopefully I can begin getting it out consistently again

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
V21 Season 14 Update 14 (2035/36) HAPPY NEW YEAR FELLAS (Part 2)

Player News:
  • No News

Contract/Signings News:
  • On July 6th, 2036 - Sergei Zolotov signed an 8-year deal worth $82,400,000 with the Chicago Blackhawks
  • On August 12th 2035 - Bryce Maximus signed a 1-year deal worth $8,150,000 with the Columbus Blue Jackets
  • On January 3rd, 2036 - Thijs Bourgojne signed an 8-year extension worth $89,040,000 with the San Jose Sharks
  • On February 2nd, 2036 - Ty Reynolds signed a 1-year extension worth $11,235,000 with the Pittsburgh Penguins
  • On February 3rd, 2036 - Bryce Maximus signed a 5-year extension worth $60,375,000 with the Columbus Blue Jackets

Playoff Stats
Playoff Stats.png

NHL Playoff Tree
NHL Playoff Tree.png

2036 NHL Playoff Scoring & Goalie Leaders
NHL Playoff Scoring Leaders.png

NHL Playoff Goalie Leaders.png

2036 World Hockey Championship
The World Hockey Championships is a great opportunity for players to showcase their skills.

Player Stats:
World Championships Stats.png

World Championships Results:
Sweden - Gold
Russia - Silver
USA - Bronze
World Championships Playoff Tree.png

Player Notes & Awards:

*Heads up, if you get no news you may have came third in voting or even second but it's time consuming to write that all out! But if you really want to know lmk and I can include it in news. For Junior I'm not gonna put the player of the month or week awards, just major awards/trophies.

Player Notes & Awards:

*Heads up, if you get no news you may have came third in voting or even second but it's time consuming to write that all out! But if you really want to know lmk and I can include it in news. For Junior I'm not gonna put the player of the month or week awards, just major awards/trophies.

Matteo Baumgartner @MasterMatt25
- Selected for East All-Stars (2036 NHL All-Star Game)

Thijs Bourgojne @WeThreeKings
- Selected for West All-Stars (2036 NHL All-Star Game)
- 2035/36 NHL Vezina Trophy
- Named to 2035/36 NHL First All-Star Team

Aiden Chambers @Dakinjor
- Won NHL All-Stars 2035 Shooting Accuracy (4 hits, 6 shots)
- NHL Player of the Month for October
- NHL Best Offensive Player of the Month for October
- 2035/36 NHL Art Ross Trophy
- 2035/36 Pittsburgh Penguins Fans Player of the Year

Chili Davis @506
- Alternate Captain of the Vancouver Canucks
- 1 NHL Player of the Week Award

Biffy DuLimie @GiGi1994
- Alternate Captain of the Carolina Hurricanes
- 2035/36 Carolina Hurricanes Fans Player of the Year

Christopher Haedon @SpazPlayzz
- NHL Best Defensive Player of the Month for January
- Set to test the UFA Market

Griff Hardin @SpazPlayzz
- Selected for West All-Stars (2036 NHL All-Star |Game)
- Won NHL All-Stars 2036 Hardest Shot (102.24 mph)
- NHL Player of the Month for December
- NHL Best Offensive Player of the Month for November and January
- 2035/36 NHL Hart Memorial Trophy
- 2035/36 St. Louis Blues Fans Player of the Year

Ryan Johnston @Tallasar

Bryce Maximus
- Captain of the Columbus Blue Jackets
- 2036 World Championships Gold Medal
- Named to 2036 World Championships All-Star Team
- Named to 2035/36 NHL Second All-Star Team
- 2035/36 Columbus Blue Jackets Fans Player of the Year

Gord McKenzie @OB5
- 2035/36 Arizona Coyotes Fans Player of the Year

Yan Nicewood @Yan Boisjoly

Ty Reynolds @dayoldhate2
- Captain of the Pittsburgh Penguins
- NHL Best Defensive Player of the Month for October, February and May

Sergei Rubins @LT
- 2036 World Championships Best Forward
- Named to 2036 World Championships All-Star Team

Nuka Seyde @DaBossN
- Captain of the Ottawa Senators
- Set to test the UFA Market

Sergei Zolotov @Makaveli
- Won NHL All-Stars 2036 Fastest Skater (15.316 s)

Attachments

• World Championships Playoff Tree.png
    World Championships Playoff Tree.png
    52.8 KB · Views: 4
  • World Championships Stats.png
    World Championships Stats.png
    18.4 KB · Views: 5
  • NHL Playoff Stats Skaters.png
    NHL Playoff Stats Skaters.png
    185.5 KB · Views: 11
  • NHL Playoff Stats goalies.png
    NHL Playoff Stats goalies.png
    155 KB · Views: 7
  • NHL Playoff Tree.png
    NHL Playoff Tree.png
    126.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Playoff Stats.png
    Playoff Stats.png
    44.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

DaBossN

Dec 26, 2016
HFBoard Resurgence: Francis Returns with Laughter, Rivalries, and Digital Pucks

In a virtual realm where laughter echoes louder than slap shots and rivalry threads are more heated than a goalie facing a breakaway, HFBoard is back, and Francis – the comedic genius of the hockey forum universe – has returned to reignite the laughter, banter, and downright hilarious takes.

Francis Makes a Grand Entrance:

With a digital drumroll and a virtual mic drop, Francis made his triumphant return to HFBoard, leaving the cybernetic audience in stitches. His comeback post read, "Did you miss me, or were you too busy arguing about whose fantasy team would win in a dance-off?"

Francis' imaginary post: "I'm back, HFBoard! Let the digital mayhem and hockey shenanigans commence. What did I miss? Oh, just a few Norris-worthy dance moves, I presume?"

Rivalries Reignite:

Nuka Seyde, Sergei Rubins, Christopher Haedon, Ty Reynolds, Griff Hardin, Bryce Maximus, Ryan Johnston – all the HFBoard legends couldn't resist chiming in on Francis' return. The virtual forum became a battleground for witty comebacks, humorous jabs, and playful banter.

Imaginary Post by Seyde: "Francis, your jokes are almost as elusive as my breakaways. Almost. Welcome back, you digital jester!"

Imaginary Post by Reynolds: "Is it just me, or did the forum's IQ drop the moment Francis returned? Classic."

Imaginary Post by Hardin: "Francis, buddy, missed your jokes more than I missed the net in my virtual debut. Let's keep the laughs coming!"

Special Guest Appearance – The Roasting of Maximus:

In a surprise twist, Francis brought a special guest to join in on the banter – none other than Bryce Maximus, the captain of the Chicago Blackhawks. The forums erupted as Francis and Maximus engaged in a playful roasting session, leaving fans in stitches.

Francis' imaginary post: "Maximus, my man! Your shot is almost as accurate as my predictions for the next HFBoard drama. And that's saying something."

Imaginary Post by Maximus: "Francis, the only thing more unpredictable than my shots is your sense of humor. Let's keep the banter rolling!"

Digital Laughter and Cybernetic Chuckles:

The virtual forums transformed into a digital comedy club, with Francis at the helm, cracking jokes and keeping the hockey community in splits. Threads ranged from "Francis' Funniest Takes" to "Roast Me Like Bryce Maximus."

Imaginary Post by Haedon: "If Francis started a stand-up career, I'd buy tickets. Your move, Francis – make us laugh!"

Imaginary Post by Rubins: "I swear, my laughter stat just hit 99, all thanks to Francis. Welcome back, buddy!"

Future Predictions and Imaginary Awards:

As the laughter echoed through the forums, fans started speculating on imaginary awards for the best comedic takes. Categories included "Virtual Hilarity Award," "Joke of the Season," and the prestigious "Francis' Funnies Hall of Fame."

Imaginary Post by Johnston: "Can we get Francis a Norris Trophy for comedy? He's the MVP of digital laughs!"

Imaginary Post by Reynolds: "Forget the Stanley Cup – the real competition is for the Francis' Funnies Crown. I'm in!"

Conclusion: The Laughter Continues:

With Francis back in the HFBoard spotlight, the virtual hockey community is once again a haven of laughter, camaraderie, and cybernetic chuckles. As the forum threads fill up with witty remarks, playful banter, and humorous takes, one thing is certain – HFBoard is alive, well, and funnier than ever, all thanks to the digital jester, Francis. Welcome back to the laughs, the rivalries, and the delightful chaos, where the only thing more unpredictable than a breakaway goal is Francis' next punchline!

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
2035/36 SEASON 13 REGULAR SEASON UPDATE

Regular Season Stats:
Regular Season Stats.png

Regular Season Stats Extra:

NHL Scoring and Goalie Leaders:

NHL Scoring Leaders.png

NHL Goalie Leaders.png

NHL Regular Season Standings:
Eastern Conference Standings.png

Western Conference Standings.png

Attachments

• NHL Scoring Leaders.png
    NHL Scoring Leaders.png
    204.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Regular Season Stats.png
    Regular Season Stats.png
    109.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Eastern Conference Standings.png
    Eastern Conference Standings.png
    166.1 KB · Views: 1
  • NHL Goalie Leaders.png
    NHL Goalie Leaders.png
    200.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Western Conference Standings.png
    Western Conference Standings.png
    164.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

DaBossN

Dec 26, 2016
NHL 2035-2036 Season Highlights

Aiden Chambers Dominates the Scoring Charts
In a spectacular display of offensive prowess, Aiden Chambers claimed the top spot in the NHL scoring race for the 2035/36 season. The dynamic forward lit up the league with an astonishing 48 goals and 109 points, outshining formidable competitors like Connor McDavid and Jack Hughes.

Zolotov Shines as a Standout Performer for Chicago
Chicago Blackhawks' rising star, Zolotov, emerged as a force to be reckoned with, finishing the season ranked 8th in the NHL scoring race. With 14 goals and 90 points in 82 games, Zolotov showcased his scoring ability and contributed significantly to his team's offensive success.

Johnston and Harden Secure Top 20 Spots in Scoring
Ryan Johnston and Griff Harden delivered standout performances, earning themselves spots among the top scorers in the league. Johnston, with 34 goals and 83 points in 82 games, claimed the 15th spot, while Harden's impressive 46 goals and 82 points secured him the 16th position.

Bourgojne Dominates the Crease with 41 Wins
In the goaltending realm, Bourgojne stood tall as the leader in wins for the season. The goaltender secured an impressive 41 wins in 61 games, showcasing his consistency and ability to anchor his team to victory.

The 2035/36 NHL season was marked by stellar individual performances, with Aiden Chambers, Zolotov, Ryan Johnston, Griff Harden, and Bourgojne leaving a lasting impact on the league. As the season concludes, fans eagerly anticipate the upcoming playoffs, where these stars will undoubtedly continue to shine on the grandest stage.

Tallasar

Apr 11, 2018
Auckland
Griff and Ryan did great again as well Jaroslav in goal but it is not enough give the team success and St Louis felt from the cliff and is now the worst team in their conference. Really surprisingly as St Louis was a cup contender and finalist last season. Will they can turn the ship?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad