OT: HF Boards - Media/Fans Community Project (Interviews with J-Pat, Pronman, Rick Dhaliwal,Wyatt ++)

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Not sure who you could pose this question to outside of Mayenknecht and Sekeres... but

The NBA in Vancouver. Why has aquilini always acted like he's interested but there's never really been anything serious? Does it just come down to him not wanting to pay the $2B as he doesn't think there's money to be made there?

Would he consider sharing the arena if there was a buyer willing to put an NBA team here?

Sekeres has talked around this but never gone into detail. I wonder if there's any inside info for this that hasn't been shared yet.

Thanks @Lucbourdon

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Its confirmed officially now!!

Tom Mayenknecht Is going to do an interview with me.

I am so extremely excited for this one because it’s about the business of sports

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
Not sure who you could pose this question to outside of Mayenknecht and Sekeres... but

The NBA in Vancouver. Why has aquilini always acted like he's interested but there's never really been anything serious? Does it just come down to him not wanting to pay the $2B as he doesn't think there's money to be made there?

Would he consider sharing the arena if there was a buyer willing to put an NBA team here?

Sekeres has talked around this but never gone into detail. I wonder if there's any inside info for this that hasn't been shared yet.

Thanks @Lucbourdon
I just realized I had you on ignore, I wonder what u did to me lmao

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008

We are getting down to the final stretches of the project.
It's been a complete joy doing this, so much so that I have been contacted around other message boards wondering if they could ask questions as well.
I decided to "let them in" As bray wyatt would say, just to get a bit more community involvement.

HF boards is obviously still the main forum I support, and my goal was to do this to further the message board.

Getting back @Kid_Roll means Mission accomplished! lmao

Thanks for supporting me everybody, lets finish strong.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad