HF Boards LNGE: Official Countdown To Christmas 2020!

Bones Malone

Game Player
Oct 22, 2010
Buffalo
eb143c6d4c760ff8a3f482d1ec9f2931

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
this month went by so fast and i just ate fairly clean and worked out hard and i'm starting to get over heartbreak and focus on the best time of the year... mom's bday is the 24th of Christmas and i like to honour her and think of the important things at this time of year because after spending a Christmas in the hospital it made me realize it's not about the gifts boys, it's about our loved ones and being kind to each other and i just love this time of year so much boys, let's celebrate :)

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
this month went by so fast and i just ate fairly clean and worked out hard and i'm starting to get over heartbreak and focus on the best time of the year... mom's bday is the 24th of Christmas and i like to honour her and think of the important things at this time of year because after spending a Christmas in the hospital it made me realize it's not about the gifts boys, it's about our loved ones and being kind to each other and i just love this time of year so much boys, let's celebrate :)

so true :)

Dog

bro.

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
Some good Christmas movies coming on tonight :yo:
Going to order some pizza and then HAVE AT IT!!

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
Tuesday the 13, Harkins Theatres in the Phoenix area will show "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation." If you got the time, Phoenix movie buffs, enjoy this holiday classic on the Big Screen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad