GDT: HF boards GDT | 12/31/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Also i was wondering why Eichal didnt have any shifts in a while than had to check the Sabres board to find out he's injured. Shouldnt the Sabres broadcast say anything about their best player leaving in the middle of a game?
He got hurt in the middle of the period no info yet.

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
Also i was wondering why Eichal didnt have any shifts in a while than had to check the Sabres board to find out he's injured. Shouldnt the Sabres broadcast say anything about their best player leaving in the middle of a game?
Maybe.

Sometimes the broadcast won't say anything for fear of people turning off the game and changing the channel.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Who is this lost child and where are his parents?

VDC3kV2.png

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Crosby is on a damn tear. 11 points in 3 1/3 games.

I have never seen him play in person until the upcoming game in February down here. I hope he stays healthy because when Pittsburgh and Tampa on top of their games, it is way too awesome a spectacle to miss.

canucks20

Oct 12, 2009
This Penguins broadcast has been pretty enjoyable. Call a game without much bias

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
I have never seen him play in person until the upcoming game in February down here. I hope he stays healthy because when Pittsburgh and Tampa on top of their games, it is way too awesome a spectacle to miss.

Yeah, I believe the game up here in Pittsburgh with Tampa and the Pens, that was the stretch Crosby was injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad