GDT: HF boards GDT | 12/31/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Its midnight here n Calgary so Happy New Year everyone!

Vincent32

Dec 13, 2018
A lot of sharks fans thought their team was gonna win the cup this year after getting karlsson. They became pretty arrogant for the most part so it's great to see them become so childish realizing they won't come close.

Might as well blow it up and rebuild at this point.

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
Congrats on being a one line top heavy team, I guess. That isn't gonna get you very far. Just ask the Oilers, and their one line is better than yours by a wide margin.

Their second liners had a combined 8 points tonight......

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Funny definition you have for squaring up. Officials saved your punks, be thankful. I guarantee you if the NHL didn't impose such long suspensions for leaving the bench jumbo would have been the first to dance with whoever wanted to.

Nobody on the flames actually wants to.

Lol, the Flames can hold their own. Your team stunk that game, own up to it.

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
Funny definition you have for squaring up. Officials saved your punks, be thankful. I guarantee you if the NHL didn't impose such long suspensions for leaving the bench jumbo would have been the first to dance with whoever wanted to.

Nobody on the flames actually wants to.

The Flames have the 8th most fights in the league so far this year

Sharks are 17th

tarapoto2006

Mar 2, 2018
Flames top line had 12 pts and the second line had 8pts. Tkachuk is on our second line and has 6 more points than any Sharks player. But please, tell us more about how the Flames are a one line team.

Last edited:

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
The Flames have the 8th most fights in the league so far this year

Sharks are 17th
Don't say that my friend. Now all the Sharks fans will be complaining that the Flames are full of goons and all they know how to do is fight.

Khrox

May 31, 2018
Don't say that my friend. Now all the Sharks fans will be complaining that the Flames are full of goons and all they know how to do is fight.
Well then, we definitely shouldn't point out that we are ahead of them in goals for, and have fewer goals allowed, a better faceoff percentage, and a better point percentage.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Well then, we definitely shouldn't point out that we are ahead of them in goals for, and have fewer goals allowed, a better faceoff percentage, and a better point percentage.
Now don't go trying to obscure the truth by bringing facts into the discussion. Nobody wants to hear that kind of crap. ;)

Reactions: Khrox

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Then ****ing square up, don't be a cheapshotting *****.
Bennett tried to square up ( I think I know what the f*** you mean by that term) but the refs stepped up to protect your chicken shit goalie.. which Dell knew all the time they would. The definition of a cheap shot is spearing another player in the nuts knowing all the time that you won't have to face the consequences because the refs will come to save you. Now THAT is chicken shit.

Too bad that his d-man had to pay the bill. Your goalie is a real gutless a- hole. I hope Simik took him out behind the rink tonight and beat the shit out of him.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
Bennett tried to square up ( I think I know what the **** you mean by that term) but the refs stepped up to protect your chicken **** goalie.. which Dell knew all the time they would. The definition of a cheap shot is spearing another player in the nuts knowing all the time that you won't have to face the consequences because the refs will come to save you. Now THAT is chicken ****.

Too bad that his d-man had to pay the bill. Your goalie is a real gutless a- hole. I hope Simik took him out behind the rink tonight and beat the **** out of him.
yeah a guy with a concussion is going to do that, f***ing classless. just like the f***ing prick that committed the act.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
yeah a guy with a concussion is going to do that, ****ing classless. just like the ****ing prick that committed the act.
Well if Simik has a concussion I'm sorry about that and if that's the case I hope some other Shark beat the crap out of Dell... for Simik.
Hopefully Simik won't be out action too long. However he just learned a valuable lesson. Don't stand around admiring your pass, particularly with all the garbage his team was pulling late in the game, because the game ain't over till the fat lady sings. That's something he should have learned by the time he got to midget hockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad