GDT: HF Boards GDT: 11/9/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

State of Hockey

Oct 9, 2006
Pure apathy from Anaheim. They act like it's preseason. Don't even care. Wouldn't shock me to see Carlyle gone after this game.

leburn98

Jan 28, 2013
Some vintage Carlyle coaching on display tonight. Stalock could probably play a few rounds of Fortnite between shots if he had a Nintendo Switch :laugh:.

State of Hockey

Oct 9, 2006
If people wonder why BB/Wild can look so good in the regular season, yet go nowhere in the playoffs. This game is it. Pretty easy to win games and rack up points when you put in a playoff-like effort in every regular season game and sometimes face opponents that doesn't care. Effort will get you some playoff revenue, that's for sure. Ducks learning that lesson tonight.

Super Hans

Stats Evangelist
Oct 9, 2016
Since that "without their top line, the Avs would be the worst team in the league" thread was started, they've been their worst line and their secondary scoring is doing everything. Not sure if that's a jinx thread, but it sure is something.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Some vintage Carlyle coaching on display tonight. Stalock could probably play a few rounds of Fortnite between shots if he had a Nintendo Switch :laugh:.

I'm sure the Ducks wouldn't mind hooking a console up to the jumbotron for him as long as the fans can join in. Gotta get their money's worth.

Reactions: leburn98

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
If people wonder why BB/Wild can look so good in the regular season, yet go nowhere in the playoffs. This game is it. Pretty easy to win games and rack up points when you put in a playoff-like effort in every regular season game and sometimes face opponents that doesn't care. Effort will get you some playoff revenue, that's for sure. Ducks learning that lesson tonight.

source.gif

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
I would hereby like to thank the Los Angeles Kings for not caring last night. Also the Oilers for not caring a week ago. Chicago, St. Louis and Tampa Bay earlier in the year, you're lack of caring pleases me. And 45 teams for not caring last year; that was awfully nice of them. 49 teams the year before, also thank you very much.

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
Since that "without their top line, the Avs would be the worst team in the league" thread was started, they've been their worst line and their secondary scoring is doing everything. Not sure if that's a jinx thread, but it sure is something.
And lost 5 straight... So....myth confirmed?

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I would hereby like to thank the Los Angeles Kings for not caring last night. Also the Oilers for not caring a week ago. Chicago, St. Louis and Tampa Bay earlier in the year, you're lack of caring pleases me. And 45 teams for not caring last year; that was awfully nice of them. 49 teams the year before, also thank you very much.
I would also like to thank the Wild for putting forth a playoff-type effort every game during the regular season. Only team in the league that can do that night in and night out. ;);):sarcasm:

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland

That's BB hockey for ya, he has only one gear; go!. When the post season gets closer, his teams are usually beaten to death by exhaustion.

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
I haven't been able to pay close attention, I feel I'm missing a decent contest in the late game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $5,220.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino