GDT: HF Boards GDT: 11/14/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Ducks actually played pretty well against Nashville, played really hard. Today they look dead once again.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
rRkDlJ2.gif

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
Not on Gibby at all, trying to make the ducks wake up.

Don't judge them too quick against this Ducks team. It isn't hard to look good against them this year.

Ducks have been dealing with injuries and the Ritchie situation.
Aging core, but they’ll be in the fight for a WC position.

That said, I think VGK takes it into another gear soon. Their skating legs look identical to a year ago.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
I find the rumors of the Golden Knights demise greatly exaggerated. They have a ton of fast young depth and are very well coached. Still expect to see them in the playoffs. If McPhee throws some big money at Panarin next summer they could be a force.

PecaFan

Nov 16, 2002
Ottawa (Go 'Nucks)
Spoiler alert: Regional broadcasts are biased to the home crowd, who woulda thunk.

But that's the point, it's *not* a regional broadcast. These are the official broadcasts around the world for millions of paying customers.

And we deserve better than announcers who sound like someone shot their dog when somebody scores.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Ducks have been dealing with injuries and the Ritchie situation.
Aging core, but they’ll be in the fight for a WC position.

That said, I think VGK takes it into another gear soon. Their skating legs look identical to a year ago.

We just lost Fowler long term too, but I feel like injuries aren't really what is wrong. We really need a coaching change, it's just not going to happen.

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
We just lost Fowler long term too, but I feel like injuries aren't really what is wrong. We really need a coaching change, it's just not going to happen.

Yeah, I heard. Guy just had a hat trick (I saw it). Too much skill and a top 5 goalie in the world to not make the postseason. Getz still has it.

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
WOuld have to assume Carlyle gets canned soon if this keeps up.

Or is the ducks management under the impression that injuries have a role to play in their play so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad