GDT: HF Boards: GDT 11/12/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Shame Anaheim for the most part exposes the **** out of him on a nightly basis. I'm fairly certain the Ducks are far and away the league leaders in shots in the slot allowed.
I would bet they are.

Sounds like a Carlyle problem, although I don't think they've played as bad tonight.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I would bet they are.

Sounds like a Carlyle problem, although I don't think they've played as bad tonight.
Yeah, seems to be the latest trend. The fanbase screams for Carlyle to be fired, then they play semi-competent hockey to either win or lose a close one. Then the next game they come back with a pathetic stinker.

This is probably the most competent hockey they've played all year. But I would expect they will get annihilated in the next one with a fully half assed effort. Carlyle is a joke.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Yeah, seems to be the latest trend. The fanbase screams for Carlyle to be fired, then they play semi-competent hockey to either win or lose a close one. Then the next game they come back with a pathetic stinker.

This is probably the most competent hockey they've played all year. But I would expect they will get annihilated in the next one with a fully half assed effort. Carlyle is a joke.
The Ducks can't fire Carlyle until the Oilers fire McLellan.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The Ducks can't fire Carlyle until the Oilers fire McLellan.
Since the Sharks are my second favorite team, I totally WANT McLellan coaching the Ducks. If I were to put myself in the shoes of a Duck fan hypothetically, I'd say NO to McLellan. I don't think he's good, even if not as bad as Carlyle.
I know some Ducks fans are hoping for that but I've always felt McLellan is overrated.
Oh my god, he is overrated! Ducks fans seriously want him?

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Since the Sharks are my second favorite team, I totally WANT McLellan coaching the Ducks. If I were to put myself in the shoes of a Duck fan hypothetically, I'd say NO to McLellan. I don't think he's good, even if not as bad as Carlyle.

Oh my god, he is overrated! Ducks fans seriously want him?
A small handful.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Nah, I still think McL would be an improvement. But not a big enough one to be even remotely worth it.
He will just waste the rest of Getzlaf's career. I'm not a Ducks fan but if they replace Carlyle I'd like to see them get a coach who knows where the game is going. It is time to get these dinosaurs out of the league.

Reactions: HanSolo

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
bdub24, I ended up jinxing their road winning streak, after all :(. I accept responsibility. Please forgive me!

Reactions: bdub24
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad