GDT: HF Boards: GDT |11|10|18

Status
Not open for further replies.

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
Br2cZkl.gif
I don't think you can play that any worse than Eichel did.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
That Vancouver VS Buffalo game was fantastic Markstrom choked that away Pretty hard.

Up 3-1 with with 3 minutes to go, you have to lock that down

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
Disappointing they play 55 mins and let the game slip away. Even then Goldy still hit the bar, and Pettersson was robbed by his stick shattering. Is what it is.

Mittelstadt with a heck of a move in the SO. I actually didn't notice he was playing until he was sent out to shoot, but he came through when they needed him.

I was impressed by how aggressive Buffalo played, especially at the start. Looks like they are starting to turn the corner to me. Skinner was a nice addition & of course Dahlin too. I was impressed by Dahlin even though he wasn't too flashy. What a D you guys got there.

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
Actually Dahlins worst games (again). Too many passes on feet rather than tape to tape.

The thing I liked is whenever he had the puck coming out of his own zone, he was getting the puck up ice. Whether it was hold on and draw the guys then make a sneaky pass to his D partner. Or hold on an extra second with his long reach and make a pass. Or pass right away. Amazing IQ. He laid the ground work for Buffalo's first goal I thought.

I like that he's trying to play simple too in the early going, not trying to do too much yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad