HF 2021/22 Keeper League Drops/Free Agent/TRADE page

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Hey guys if you know of anyone who’d like to participate send them my way! Columbus is available and I am anticipating a couple more teams as well. Thx!

emptyNedder

Not seeking rents
Sponsor
Jan 17, 2018
anaheim_ducks.svg

Willing to listen on Josi, Slavin, Roslovic.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
:seattle

Open to moving anyone. Mainly looking for picks and prospects but would consider looking at u26 players as well.

Dr John Carlson

Dec 21, 2011
Nova Scotia
:caps acquire Jack Roslovic

:ducks acquire Cam Atkinson + 2021 2nd

Phase One of the road to cap compliance is complete. Half of my roster has been a Blue Jacket at some point in their career for some reason, so when I saw that Atkinson had left Columbus, I knew he simply had to go. Glad to get a true Jacket back in return. I don't even like CBJ, not sure why I have a habit of picking them up.

emptyNedder

Not seeking rents
Sponsor
Jan 17, 2018
:caps acquire Jack Roslovic

:ducks acquire Cam Atkinson + 2021 2nd

Phase One of the road to cap compliance is complete. Half of my roster has been a Blue Jacket at some point in their career for some reason, so when I saw that Atkinson had left Columbus, I knew he simply had to go. Glad to get a true Jacket back in return. I don't even like CBJ, not sure why I have a habit of picking them up.
Confirmed--I don't know why Dr John has a Columbus fetish either.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
:sharks still gotta move cap space. Let me know if you’re interested in anyone. Only people entirely off the table are Pastrnak, Larkin, and Ferraro.

hidek91

Jan 13, 2014
Warsaw, PL
:vegas still below the salary floor, willing to trade away some prospects for more expensive players. Would appreciate if they were still (somewhat) young :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad