HF 2021/22 Keeper League Drops/Free Agent/TRADE page

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
:canespress release:

It's unfortunate to have to move on from Nikita, he was a great member of our organization and we're happy to say he won a scoring title with us. However, we're very excited to add 3 players we believe will be key pieces of our squad for a while as we get younger. To surround our Alexis Lafreniere with these players should be excellent for our organization. Welcome to the team Timo, Matthew and Jordan.

- HN

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020
This is LIVE post I always keep it updated so you can see exactly where you are with your team requirements before and during the draft

2020/21 HFBoards Keeper Pool ENTRY DRAFT thread

Question on this:

Chicago needs 1 goalie but I have no draft picks.

If I can't find a taker for a deal before/during the draft is it allowed to just wait until free agency after the draft opens up to sign one? If so, what is the deadline to do that by?

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Question on this:

If I can't find a taker for a deal before/during the draft is it allowed to just wait until free agency after the draft opens up to sign one? If so, what is the deadline to do that by?

If you can’t find a trade you’ll have to pick a goalie on opening day of Free Agency using 1 of your FA slots.

Reactions: m0pe

bertty

Jun 6, 2017
Question on this:

a
I can offer you Quick

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
:seattle

• Alex DeBrincat
  • Cam Atkinson
  • Jonathan Drouin
  • Brandon Saad
  • Ondrej Kase (could fill in on 1RW for Bruins with Pasta out)
  • PK Subban
All available for picks in this years draft. DeBrincat requires a top 15 pick, with a potential add depending on where the pick is.

Benn14

Mar 16, 2013
Vancouver BC
:blues

One last shot dealing Patty Kane for a high 1st or package of picks/ impact young roster player or solid prospects
Will throw in Hornquist to sweeten deal

Been weighing the offers some weren't bad but haven't pulled the trigger

bertty

Jun 6, 2017
upload_2021-1-7_22-22-18.png

We want to move down few spots in first round in upcoming draft. Our manager would be unavailable in time of the pick. For us it is better suited Saturday morning picks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad