GDT: Hey guys...there's a game you know (Minnesota at Knights) (3pm PST Game #51)

Why is this game so early?

• I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beats me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Kill this for Mitch Buchanen!!!
n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

Reactions: hangman005

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
A fair amount of Duuub chants from Wild fans but lot of gold jackets here. I wore it because I don't see myself wearing it any other time.
That's why I always get those thing for the missus, it's kind of a status thing. My lovely partner loves the scarfs.

Then we moved to Seattle where nobody knows what anything VGK related means, nor do they care. It's a tough life for a couple of people obsessed with our favorite hockey team.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
That’s more goals than anybody on the Knights. Now James Neal on the other hand...
Perron is a St. Louis guy. I don't think any team other than the Blues have ever signed him to a contract yet he's played for like infinity teams.

I'm glad he's doing well, I don't think he's the missing piece in Vegas or anything, though.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
That's why I always get those thing for the missus, it's kind of a status thing. My lovely partner loves the scarfs.

Then we moved to Seattle where nobody knows what anything VGK related means, nor do they care. It's a tough life for a couple of people obsessed with our favorite hockey team.

Plus it doubles as a Goldmember Halloween costume.

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Listening to the Wild broadcast at home now. They are bemoaning the lack of young talent. Hum, the loss of Tuch (along with Haula) was a big blow to their roster. :nod:

The Wild fans are concerned about the upcoming Seattle draft, too. The commentator feels the Knights will benefit from teams wanting to trade away to the Knights some of their talent for draft picks rather than have Seattle scoop them up for nothing. :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad