"HERO... just for one day"

Penguinator

Kesselator
Sep 17, 2014
Space
This game is quite simple, who would you bring back, just for one game? :tinker:

Now "obviously" Mario comes to mind but try to be original. The player would be at his career's best.

You also have to specify when that player would play.

Ex.: Darius Kasparaitis, Crosby gets sucker punched so you summon Kasper the unfriendly ghost the next game the Pens plays the offending team, hip check included.

Have fun! :yo:

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Alex Kovalev - He is exactly what they need, a guy who can create on his own while still being able to score a goal. Sid or Geno.

Do we really need to specify a game for wingers? I guess against the Habs. He had his best two seasons on one of these two teams.

Can Jagr be a candidate for this? He is still playing for the Devils.

Jackpot Jaret

Oct 22, 2014
Even though we really need a winger, id bring back Marty Straka. One of my all time favs at the height of my "fandom"

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
Gary Rissling for Flyers games

photo.php

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
I would bring back Mike Vernon with his old equipment. I would love to see what Crosby or Malkin would do with having open net to shoot at.

Cherpak

Jan 1, 2014
I second Kevin Stevens pre hookers and blow and Pilon's visor knocking him out cold.

His head smashing into the ice face first after a hard check in the corner was the more probable cause of the hookers and blow later in life. That was the beginning of the end for Kevin Stevens. An unfortunate and tragic end to a once promising career.

Penguinator

Kesselator
Sep 17, 2014
Space
Always wanted to see what Michel Briere could have done in the NHL.

Nicely put sir.

@ Ugene Malkin, you don't have to specify the date you would summon the 'hero', since most posters seem to have ignored that rule so far, let's just say it's optional! ;)

Also, you guys can play as many times as you want, after all... It's just a game. :handclap:

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Ron Francis. He can just do whatever it is you need him to do. Defense? Got it. Faceoff? Got it. Powerplay? Got it.

Ron Francis. But i would have him wear #9 ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad