Heritage Classic

Vagabond

Dec 24, 2004
Edmonton
So far so good. Let's see if they can put together more than 20 min of consistency.

Nurse you idiot!! Wow.. how often do you see a team get two 5 on 3's in one fooking period! Ridiculous!

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
So far so good. Let's see if they can put together more than 20 min of consistency.

Nurse you idiot!! Wow.. how often do you see a team get two 5 on 3's in one fooking period! Ridiculous!
Pregame Gary gave them a choice of unlimited 5-3’s tonight or one of our draft picks, silly Flames picked the PP’s.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Oilers have scored 1 goal in third periods all season. Makng for a nervous 3rd with Skinner in net where any shot can go in. Skinner should have had the assist on Flames 2nd goal in addition to Markstrom

Nurse apparently thinks you can punch somebody twice in the head in front of an official and get away with it. I mean so f***ing obvious. Desharnais played a good first, got his usual lack of discipline as game goes on.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

Oildrum

Jan 22, 2013
Went into this event with low expectations and was proven very wrong. They did an excellent job and the event was a lot of fun. I really liked how they mic'd up everything on the ice and blasted the sounds so you could hear absolutely everything happening on the ice. If your sole task was getting drunk it may have been a pain as the drink lines were giant but the game was great.

10/10 would go again.

Last edited:

Simby

Oct 11, 2016
Went into this event with low expectations and was proven very wrong. They did an excellent job and the event was a lot of fun. I really liked how they mic'd up everything on the ice and blasted the sounds so you could hear absolutely everything happening on the ice. If your sole task was getting drunk it may have been a pain as the drink lines were giant but the game was great.

10/10 would go again.

Ice sounds are miced up at Rogers too. I did not have high expectations for the event and it was trash. It was basically a normal game played outdoors at exorbitant ticket prices with a poor view of the actual ice/game.

To the earlier posters that said the endzones would be congested, you were so right. It was ridiculous.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Ice sounds are miced up at Rogers too. I did not have high expectations for the event and it was trash. It was basically a normal game played outdoors at exorbitant ticket prices with a poor view of the actual ice/game.

To the earlier posters that said the endzones would be congested, you were so right. It was ridiculous.
Most posters said they liked it. Even the one poster that hates Commonwealth;)

So much of experience in life seems to be about whether a person is into the experience or not, and in that way subjective. I'd probably have liked the game at Commonwealth but too lazy to go and too cheap to buy tickets. heh

Reactions: Oildrum

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad