GDT: Heritage Classic: OTT @ VAN | March 2 | 4pm EST | CBC etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
Sens vs Canucks: Heritage Classic 4pm EST on CBC

(Due to apparent lack of GDT, Here ya go....)

Buncha Sens auditioning for Wednesday's trade deadline

Versus

Vancouver Canucks

Last edited:

Quo

Mar 22, 2012
Hamsterdam
228_21cbce_da2ef1fb_oJ.jpg.thumb

ten minutes work. you get what you pay for. go to town.​

Last edited:

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
In honour of this outdoor experience, im going to go for a drive this afternoon with my sunroof open too.

The Ottawa Senators played for the Stanley Cup against Vancouver long ago. Cool. Todays celebration of heritage will have to comfort us in this fallen from grace classic to end the set of outdoor games aka the cba make whole series.

Lots of distractions this weekend; hopefully at least the game is fun. Find a way Sens

StefanW

Mar 13, 2013
Ottawa
www.storiesnumberstell.com
Time to give them a whomping for that beating they laid down on us 100 years ago or something like that. I really hate this faux heritage crap, but the outdoor part should be cool.

We have to win this one, plain and simple.

Sens Mile

Sep 1, 2008
This could be Milo's and Phillips last game :( If we start failing and give a good draft pick to the Ducks, that would be okay with me. Ryan is worth it, especially if we get him to an extension. Get us pieces we can use in the future.

Tap on the Ankle

Jun 9, 2004
Ottawa
We are 1-5-1 against the Canucks with Karlsson in the lineup, he has 0pts and -12 in those 7 games.

Trade him now before we lose this game.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Nice intro, though it felt like "The best moments in Vancouver's sports history.....oh, and Ottawa is playing too"

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
I hope Gryba and Methot crush the Sedin sistas. And will the real Eric Karlsson please show up!?

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
At least the stadium looks amazing indoors, I blame the NHL, it's pissing rain outside vancouver.

yesterday it was snowing big time, just got unlucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad