Here's why JC Lajoie is the worst Sports guy in Montréal

Status
Not open for further replies.

PricePkPatch*

I was going to come and say "No, Villeneuve is way ****ing worse"

I was wrong. Oh my god was I wrong.

I am starting a public protest against such a ****tard. THAT is embarassing.

HabsChik*

His question is " What if PK became a Muslum ? "

This man is Pejorative Slured.

PricePkPatch*

Wtf.

Should I listen to this ****?

Yes.

Because when i will put up my petition, i wanr you to sign it in good faith, and not based in hearsays.

He basically admitted to be an islamophobe. That the Montreal Canadiens would not tolerate a Muslim player. That all the.good work Subban has done for the community would be wiped away.

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
Yes.

Because when i will put up my petition, i wanr you to sign it in good faith, and not based in hearsays.

He basically admitted to be an islamophobe. That the Montreal Canadiens would not tolerate a Muslim player. That all the.good work Subban has done for the community would be wiped away.

Fair enough. Will do.

EDIT: Ok. Now my question becomes "Why talk about this?"

Saintpatrick*

What a Pejorative Slur. Seriously why the hell is the French media just so bad? Francophones deserve much better

PricePkPatch*

Fair enough. Will do.

EDIT: Ok. Now my question becomes "Why talk about this?"

Its gonna be a bit political, but here is my bit:

For the same reason we would like Muslims to raise their voice against the Jihadists. Because otherwise, if you stay silent or neutral, it look like you are condoning.

c3z4r

Jul 4, 2011
in the world
Quick english jist for those of us who speak zero french other then "oui" "non" and Poutine?

His question of the day was: How would we deal with Subban if he decided to convert to Islam and become a muslim.

I didn't bother listing the second audio clip.

PricePkPatch*

His question of the day was: How would we deal with Subban if he decided to convert to Islam and become a muslim.

Basically confirmed to caller, who told him that Subban's religion wasnt his, or the Canadiens's, ****ing business

vfactor

Dec 8, 2009
Montreal
This is a clear proof that NHL don't care about fans, especially Habs fan. This is what happen when you schedule more than two days between Habs game. Just have a look @ the two top threads of this forum. It's insane...

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006

Second clip is Réjean Tremblay being actually not a Pejorative Slur. When JC Lajoie makes Réjean Tremblay looks good, there's a god damn problem.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
Jean-Charles Lajoie.. the most moronic person ever...

I am pretty sure he won a radio host gig in a contest.. not kidding... so I don't know if you can consider him to be "french media"....

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
Jean-Charles Lajoie.. the most moronic person ever...

I am pretty sure he won a radio host gig in a contest.. not kidding... so I don't know if you can consider him to be "french media"....

I don't consider him to be anything more than a fat turd in a chair with a microphone in his face.

hersky77

Oct 29, 2007
and some of you claim tony is bad. He is Pulitzer prize winner compared to these morons.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Next question : What would happen if Alex Galchenyuk would undergo a sex change?

EDIT : He got a gig because he won some Radio Académie thing. I called him once and had a blast using words he just wouldn't understand, like parallélisme or balkanisation. Only time I ever called on radio actually.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
JC Lavoie just wants the hit. He has no credibility what so ever and has ZERO respect for his job. He just knows people will talk about him because of the stupid **** he says.

This guy is beyond terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad