Cloud 9
kitten-playful.gif

25ba5-funny-cat-gif-281-04.gif

Cat.gif

7ca8b9c0-e7b1-4787-b49b-db5ca34fba17_text.gif

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Vegas will win this one walking away.

Awww who am I trying to kid? My hope is for another loser point. If Lehner can perform as well as he did his last game, there is a chance.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Surprised to see all those empty seats with how good our opponent is.

DirtyDutchDiggler

May 17, 2018
It seems like this is only the fourth time this year our top two lines have been on the floor together. Is that right?

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Our best players are in the lineup and the power play looks like that? Who is on the power play again?

DirtyDutchDiggler

May 17, 2018
If that wasn't a penalty shot, I have no idea what constitutes one...wtf and yeah that was an awful power play.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017

Nevertheless, it was once more active in here than it is now. I found the trolls and personal attackers in the Redditt GDTs to be far worse than the ones here. We have one guy who personally attacks anyone who criticizes the goalie he stans, but it was easy enough to put him on ignore.

KaraLupin

카라
Jun 4, 2009
Vancouver
Nevertheless, it was once more active in here than it is now. I found the trolls and personal attackers in the Redditt GDTs to be far worse than the ones here. We have one guy who personally attacks anyone who criticizes the goalie he stans, but it was easy enough to put him on ignore.

Knights reddit isn't that bad. It's just that so many post there that the few bad apples stand out. Not to plug another site but it's a nice place over there if you're a Vegas follower.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Knights reddit isn't that bad. It's just that so many post there that the few bad apples stand out. Not to plug another site but it's a nice place over there if you're a Vegas follower.

You're right from what I've seen.

It's a good community that's actually big and active to me with mostly positive people who have a grasp when the team has shortcomings. There's really only a few negative about everything or looking to pick an argument, a really low number whenever I browse. After losses it can get somewhat more emotional for the night but passion and disagreements are par for the course on any sports forum.

Maybe I don't browse enough to see or maybe it's how he was engaging with people that caused him not to like it but it really is the best VGK community I've found.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad