GDT: Here Kitty, Kitty Edition | 2/24 | Bruins @ Panthers | 3PM ET | NHLN,NESN(HD) 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cory Trevor

Smokes, Let's go
Sep 23, 2009
Waltham
What's Tyler saying?

I think he's saying: "That's right!"

It's amazing how ridiculously excited I get to watch NHL players doing human things. Like when I saw Timmy T leave the 7-11 across from the garden with a gallon of whole milk and a tin of Grizzly.

cat400

Jul 30, 2005
Not the first time this happened to him.

Mair hits him waaaaaay late, and came from far away to do it. No call. How was that missed? Is this the same ref? Lucic plays on the 1st line, not the 4th, has skill, deserves respect. Want him to really, REALLY hurt someone? This is how it happens.

Because if Lucic pulled some of the **** that's pulled on him that isn't called. We're talking corpse on ice, and a lot of habs fans tying up the phones.

Agree with you 100%.

Could it also be that Tortorella's constant whining about Lucic's hit on Nash has probably got Lucic's on the Ref's list of wanted men.

They can abuse Milan; but if he retaliates, we will throw the book at him.

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
Agree with you 100%.

Could it also be that Tortorella's constant whining about Lucic's hit on Nash has probably got Lucic's on the Ref's list of wanted men.

They can abuse Milan; but if he retaliates, we will throw the book at him.

If I was Lucic, and I knew I was going to pay the piper no matter what I did?

I'd make it hurt.

They're playing w/ fire. Nash learned something that every NHL D-man worth his salt knew by Lucic's 2nd season. Don't make yourself eligible to be hit when going into a corner w/ Lucic. He was concussed enough that he followed Lucic around the ice for 10 seconds until the whistle was blown. Every Ranger; fan, coach, teammate should be thanking God that Lucic didn't drop his gloves and turn his head into a bag of broken bone. The kid never gets credit, or a break.

So, he should just stay mean.

Sigh

At half mast
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2007
www.galenwestonjr.ca
I really liked Seguin's game again today. He won some puck battles, and took one off the goal line. He might not be scoring like we'd all like him to be (yet), but his compete level has gone way up from even just a couple of weeks ago.

11-2-2 with room to improve. :nod:

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
NHL.com home page....."Tenacious Z" :yo:

image_zps442434be.jpg

guapo23

Sep 30, 2005
Habs fan coming in peace to say that Lucic was totally justified in going after Weaver.
Weaver's hit was reckless and very dangerous.
Lucic should have beat the snot out of him.

Much as I hate Lucic, I hate dirty hits from behind even more.

Bad Hat Harry

Michael Scarn
Sep 27, 2010
Boston, MA
Habs fan coming in peace to say that Lucic was totally justified in going after Weaver.

Thank you. That means a lot.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I thought he said - "rocks.........rocks...."

It's nice to see them having fun. IMO the B's play so much better hockey when they are laughing and enjoying themselves.

I hate when they come out with slumping shoulders and holding the stick too hard.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench

Thanks for posting that. I guess all Hab fans are not bad.:)

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
It's nice to see them having fun. IMO the B's play so much better hockey when they are laughing and enjoying themselves.

I hate when they come out with slumping shoulders and holding the stick too hard.

Yeah. I have a feeling those 2 keep Claude and the Captains on their toes though.

:laugh:

guapo23

Sep 30, 2005
Thank you. That means a lot.

Cheers !

Main board thread is closed due to the usual biased trolling so I am respectfully dropping by your board to add my 2 cents.

First and foremost we are all fans of the game and hits like that are uncalled for in hockey.

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
That Seguin Marchand moment was funny but back to the game. For the first thirty minutes I thought they weere awful. Everyone turned the puck over, some like Chara and Ference several times. Hamilton has definitely hit the wall. They tried him with everyone and he got worse...
As for the good, Lucic's goal was nice execution and Chara's was a spectacular piece of instinctive work but other than that...eke. Full marks to Rask for holding them to one goal.....best game I have seen from him all in all.

Second half of the game they were better. Of course the third period they sunk into a 1-2-2 which helped.
Bergeron was great today, bailing out his mates with several great pieces of hustle and anticipation on the backcheck. Campbell is hurting a bit aftter that crash into the boards as he did not take the last faceoff. I hope Lucic is okay after that nasty cross check he took. I only saw him one shift at the end of the game and I saw Krejci for three. I hope that was just Claude's three center trick in action. If I am Claude, I practice them pretty hard tommorow if they are healthy enough.

Stop having fun dammit!!! :rant:

:shakehead :laugh:

Bruwinz37

Feb 27, 2002
I dont think there is any question on what team should be the first to move from their current location. Florida Panthers was Bad idea jeans.

bruinsfan46

Dec 2, 2006
London, ON
I dont think there is any question on what team should be the first to move from their current location. Florida Panthers was Bad idea jeans.

I've read that they don't do that bad financially (favourable lease agreement or something) and have they ownership who's happy owning the team where is. I would say the first team to move should be the team who they've been trying to find an owner for years and do terribly financially with no fans in the desert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad