GDT: Here Come The Clowns | 11am MT | SNET-W

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJTopper

Registered Creeper
Jul 11, 2002
Visit site
There's more games to play? Alright...well, let's get this over with. *grabs the lube*

3QWaaRX.gif

McspOiler

Feb 27, 2012
Victoria, BC
I hope our players are pissed off about how MacT sold away a heart and soul guy for eff all and lay up an 8-0 stinker loss to the Flyers in protest. Can't see myself watching this one either..

Im glad he had heart and soul to bad he was a 1 dimensional d man that was made irrelevant by ahl call ups...not to mention making 3+mil
very happy we finally have a goalie prospect in the pipeline and were able to get rid of a poor contract. He was made obsolete the minute we drafted nurse if not before because we have so many left D

RuneMcEres

Seasons in the Abyss
Oct 24, 2006
Bergen, Norway
Im glad he had heart and soul to bad he was a 1 dimensional d man that was made irrelevant by ahl call ups...not to mention making 3+mil
very happy we finally have a goalie prospect in the pipeline and were able to get rid of a poor contract. He was made obsolete the minute we drafted nurse if not before because we have so many left D
Pretty much this. He's shown no signs of improving his game this year. That's $3.5m better spent elsewhere. Now it's up to MacT to do it...

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
4-2 Flyers.

Giroux scores twice and goes on a tear afterwards to make Team Canada. S... s.... slump busters!

McSaviour

Mar 6, 2013
Edmonton
:laugh:

I don't understand at all what he is saying.

Not sure if sarcasm, but I'm guessing he was asked how crazy do you have to be to be a goaltender and said that the defensemen are more crazy because they don't have goalie equipment and they block shots. Again, not sure if :sarcasm:

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Funnily enough, if Bryzgalov was a native English speaker I'd probably agree entirely with his philosophies. Bet he'd be a modern Sagan.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
No, he's going to OKC on a conditioning stint probably for a couple of games as he hasn't played since like last spring.

Ah i see. Thanks!
That's too bad because i wanted to see him play against his former team

Markous

LETS GO OILERS!
Sep 17, 2010
Bonnie Doom
I just got laid off the night before last, now i have to try and watch an Oilers game :help:

Thanks Horton CB&I!!! (not obama's fault)

clowns_dark%2Bvomit.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad