Here. And dibs on the next GDT

PredsChik

Aug 10, 2009
Smyrna, TN
Hello again freaking out, depressed, and disappointed Predator fans.

Screw the lockout. Screw Ryan Suter. Screw how terrible this team seems at the moment.

I call GDT for whenever the next game is.

For those who were around a year-ish ago (or has it been 2?), I WAS the Suter fan. Past tense. When I get a free sec I'll change my avatar because I'm sure it's him.

Disappeared from the boards because work blocked anything fun and I honestly think I was slightly addicted to and obsessed with looking at it... probably won't be around as often.

:help: can names be changed? I'm good with just deleting the number at the end.

Seth Lake

Jun 28, 2005
Nashville, TN
Hello again freaking out, depressed, and disappointed Predator fans.

Screw the lockout. Screw Ryan Suter. Screw how terrible this team seems at the moment.

I call GDT for whenever the next game is.

For those who were around a year-ish ago (or has it been 2?), I WAS the Suter fan. Past tense. When I get a free sec I'll change my avatar because I'm sure it's him.

Disappeared from the boards because work blocked anything fun and I honestly think I was slightly addicted to and obsessed with looking at it... probably won't be around as often.

:help: can names be changed? I'm good with just deleting the number at the end.
Yes, it can be...

Go to "User CP" at the top of the screen in the red link bar.
When there, scroll down the left hand column of options to the "Settings & Options" menu
There, select "Edit E-Mail, Password, and User Name"
In there you will find an option to type in a new user name if you wish and it will ask you to repeat and save it before it takes effect.

:teach:

***Remember, there is a limit on how often you can change your name. So be sure to know what you want when you change it...

AintLifeGrand

Burnin Jet-A
Apr 8, 2009
GreatestSnowOnEarth
images

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad