Player Discussion Henrik Lundqvist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asheville

Feb 1, 2018
Richter still the only one that raised the Cup. Not Hank, not Beezer, not Giacomin, not Davidson. And for all the "what ifs" made in Hank's defense, concussions screwed Mike out of a career that was headed for enshrinement. As things stand, his Stanley Cup, World Cup, World Cup MVP, Olympic silver and Canada Cup runner up damn near has him on the precipice.

Reactions: NYRFANMANI

Hi ImHFNYR

Jan 10, 2013
Wherever I'm standing atm
One is going down, one is hopefully going up. He's turning 38 this season. That's a great career, but time to move on.

"Two games ago, he was in his prime again. Now he needs to be the highest paid TV analyst in human history. What a fickle place this is."

Did I say that? How am I responsible for other people who may still hold the opinion he's prime now? Do you think everyone other than you is the same person and responsible for all posts that are not yours?
With so little thought put into your hottest of hot takes I doubt people are bothering to put much thought into their replies to it

Hi ImHFNYR

Jan 10, 2013
Wherever I'm standing atm
As for the Lundqvist ranking historically debate?

I'd love to know which of those top 5-10 goalies had to consistently deal with the absolute trash D and inferior overall teams that Hank did.

Put him on Broduer's teams and he does nearly as good, if not just as good, as Marty did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille