Help with NHL Prospects

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoteshot

Lazy Habs fan
Aug 6, 2005
Gatineau / Ottawa
I would like to have your opinions about what type of players or what they'll become, their potentiel or what current NHL player we could compare them to...

Players are from many teams so feel free to answer if somebody is from your team

I'd like to get info on:

Ladislav Smid - Anaheim *
Jim Slater - Atlanta *
Daniel Paillé - Buffalo
Kris Chucko - Calgary
Brandon Prust - Calgary
Ryan Stoa - Colorado
Tim Konsorada - Colombus
Jussi Jokinen - Dallas *
Matt Niskanen - Dallas
Jiri Hudler - Detroit *
Stefan Meyer - Florida
Lauri Tukkonen - Los angeles
Grigori Shafigulin - Nashville
Nigel Dawes - Rangers
Roman Wick - Ottawa *
Ilya Zubov - Ottawa *
Christoph Schubert - Ottawa *
Colby Armstrong - Pittsburgh *
T.J. Oshie - St-Louis
Alexander Polushin - Tampa Bay
Johnathan Boutin - Tampa Bay *
Staffan Kronwall - Toronto
Ilya Krikunov - Vancouver
Mike Green - Washington *
Eric Fehr - Washington

*=answer fast please

I know it's a pretty big list but i'd like to get info on these players please.

Thanks in advance

PS-If anyone want the same kind of info about other prospects, feel free to use this topic to ask questions.

McDonald19

Sep 9, 2003
California
2_kovalev_7 said:
Ladislav Smid - Anaheim *

Smid looks like he will be a really good #2 d-man who plays a 2 way game and brings untapped offensive abilities.

NHL comparable player: Mattias Ohlund

It Kills Me

Aug 6, 2004
Staffan Kronwall - Toronto

Sounds alot like his brother, but less offensive. Reliable, and a good hitter. Most likely to become a 3rd pairing d-man, but has the potential to become a 2nd pairing.

Chaos

And the winner is...
Sep 2, 2003
TX
2_kovalev_7 said:
Jussi Jokinen - Dallas *

They guy I compare him to is Brett Hull-not in that he's ever going to become even close to what Hull was(he will NOT), but in that he has an ability to somehow always be in the right place at the right time to score a goal. He can be invisible for 55 minutes and then out of nowhere open himself up to score. He'll be a perennial 20-25 goal guy, probably hitting 30-35 a few times throughout his career. He's also competent in his own end, and playing with Lehtinen should only make that are of his game better.

RUSqueelin*

Nov 2, 2005
Brandon Prust. Probably the least naturally skilled player out of all you've listed but will play for the Flames one day. Right up Sutter's ally.

Kinda like Kris Draper - except exchange some goals for some fights. Wears his heart on his sleave and will become a fan favorite in Calgary in a few years. Man, do I miss watching him play for the Knights.

AnThGrt

Feb 13, 2005
Park City, UT
Lauri Tukonen - Good/solid 1st liner great 2nd liner. Will be known more for two way play to compare to another player i'd say somoene like Jere Lehtinen great two way game with good offense too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad