Help me identify Canes players' signatures

sticknpuck

Mar 3, 2013
(Ice) Cap City
twitter.com
EDIT: can't figure out how to embed pic using iphone, so here's a link to pic instead.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/1d28f2283767435

Anybody recognize these signatures?

I was sitting at creedmoor/glenwood waiting to turn (I was headed to the fair), and I saw a hockey puck on the median. So naturally, I put my car in park and got out and grabbed it quickly.

Then I look at it and it's signed! I couldn't help but laugh to myself, thinking how people enter contests every night and go to fan events to get these signatures and I just found it on the ground.

It's in rough shape, but all sigs are in tact. Bottom one is pretty obviously bellemore, and there is a faulk signature on the other side of the puck as well.

Also, general signature/identification thread.

get tanked

Apr 8, 2011
Rofleigh
Zach Boychuk at the top. One day, when he has claimed his rightful spot in the hall of fame, you could be sitting on a gold mine.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
I believe the middle autograph is Drayson Bowman. The "Bs" look dead on between the puck and this signed card and that does kind of look like a "21" next to the name.

183435.JPG

PaulProteus

****ing amaxing dman
Feb 6, 2012
Raleigh, NC
How completely random is it to find a signed puck on the median?

When I was a kid I was helping out around my uncle's car wash, and my cousin and I found a stack of about 30 autographed baseball cards in the trash can out at the vacuum cleaner station. They were pretty beat up and dirty, and most were useless, but I kept a couple. The only one that sticks out in my head is Dan Quisenberry.

There was really no rhyme or reason to the autographs. They weren't all from the same team, and the players ranged from retirees to young guys nobody had ever heard of (and never were heard from).

I always wondered why in the hell would you go to the trouble to get autographs on all these cards, and then chuck them at a car wash?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad