OT: Help identify these TML autographs?

saint2e

Aug 4, 2005
Kitchener, Ontario
Hey all,

I hope this is okay, as I'm having a hard time identifying one of the autographs in the picture below. I was lucky to attend a Leafs practice on March 23rd, and got the majority of the team to sign 2 jerseys of mine, and now I'm going back trying to correctly identify them all.

The one I'm having trouble with is the one to the left of the T in Toronto. The others I've identified as Bozak, Lupul, Remier, and Jay McClement.

Perhaps after my mystery is solved, we can make this a generic Autographs thread?

My guesses:
Phil Kessel (his autograph is pretty sloppy usually)
Frazer McLaren (the number below kinda looks like it could be a 38)

People it can't be:
Komarov (was injured and didn't skate)
Grabovski (didn't stop for autographs, just blew straight through)
Frattin (stopped, looked at us, but there were already 2-3 Leafs players there, so continued on, probably didn't want to stand there awkwardly)
O'Byrne (wasn't on the team yet)
Colbourne (was still on the Marlies at the time)

_MG_2412.jpg

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Left of the T? Clarke MacArthur? I think I see a 16.

Now that you say 16 I'm thinking it may be that as well. Also the signature seems to have a big circle-ish letter at the start, could work with the 'C' in Clark. Too small for me to get a really good look though, would need a closer up picture.

saint2e

Aug 4, 2005
Kitchener, Ontario
Yeah I just realized that Photobucket doesn't do a good job of keeping the original size of the picture.

I think you guys may be right, I may have Jay McClement and Clark MacArthur twice! (on both jerseys)

Here's one of the signature in question blown up

LeafAutograph.jpg

Here's one of the signatures I identified as Mac and Mc on the second jersey:

LeafsAutograph2.jpg

saint2e

Aug 4, 2005
Kitchener, Ontario
Pretty sure Clarke MacArthur is the winner, based on the way he does the loops at the end.

So the 3 players I didn't get autographs from that day were Ryan Hamilton, Frazer Mclaren, and Phil Kessel. I remember all three stopping, but I think between me having two jerseys, and trying to get some autographs for my dad's jersey I may have missed out on them.

Shame that, guess I'll have to try and get more. ;)

Cappayne

Mar 20, 2011
Yeah I just realized that Photobucket doesn't do a good job of keeping the original size of the picture.

I think you guys may be right, I may have Jay McClement and Clark MacArthur twice! (on both jerseys)

Here's one of the signature in question blown up

LeafAutograph.jpg

Here's one of the signatures I identified as Mac and Mc on the second jersey:

LeafsAutograph2.jpg

Based on these, it's gotta be C Mac. You can see he was trying to make a C but the marker messed up. You can barely see the curve for the C at the top.

TieClark

Jun 14, 2011
I'm almost sure the one directly above the R and the O of "Toronto" is Reimer. The first letter looks like a "J" and it looks like it says 34

Ah sorry just saw that you figured that one out

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad