Help Identify These Signatures (Phantoms)

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Just picked up three signed sticks from a yard sale. Fairly confident two of them are Joni Pitkanen and John Stevens. The one I can't tell is the one that looks like #30.

FBy3OGR.jpg

Mystery one ^^^

WKnsd8N.jpg

(Pretty sure that is John Stevens)

vg21o8v.jpg

(Pretty sure that is Joni Pitkanen)

Any help is appreciated!

BillDineen

Former Flyer / Extinct Dinosaur Advisor
Aug 9, 2009
Pitkanen was #10 with the Phantoms (even though 44, his nhl number was written). Niittymaki was #30 the next season with the Flyers, but that signature doesn't look like his. Houle and Hackett were #30 the two years around Pitkanen with the Phantoms, but that isn't their signature, nor is it a goalie stick anyway. Sorry, don't know.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Pitkanen was #10 with the Phantoms (even though 44, his nhl number was written). Niittymaki was #30 the next season with the Flyers, but that signature doesn't look like his. Houle and Hackett were #30 the two years around Pitkanen with the Phantoms, but that isn't their signature, nor is it a goalie stick anyway. Sorry, don't know.

The Pitkanen one matchedup to Pitkanen signatures from when he was in the NHL so I'm thinking maybe this was from the lockout when he played on the Phantoms?

BillDineen

Former Flyer / Extinct Dinosaur Advisor
Aug 9, 2009
The Pitkanen one matchedup to Pitkanen signatures from when he was in the NHL so I'm thinking maybe this was from the lockout when he played on the Phantoms?

Player numbers are on hockeydb for the team's seasons. I couldn't find one that fit.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Pretty sure it is Pitkanen, Stevens, and Niittymaki.

!BYTPi,g!Wk~$(KGrHgoH-CcEjlLl4lRpBKgyEsKEkQ~~_35.JPG

Niitty.

s-l300.jpg

Pitkanen.

319933.jpg

Stevens.

Could be wrong but those look pretty matching to me. Niitty I am 100% sure on. Pitkanen and Stevens look accurate as well. Thanks for nothing, jerks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad